[H] 413 Fury Warrior/412 Unholy Death Knight LF evening raiding guild

I’m a long time raider looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 days between 7-11pm EST on either Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs and does M+ frequently. I’d ideally like to join a guild that is at least 2/9M but I will take the time to research any guild that is kind enough to reach out to me. With 8.2 looming I don’t care if the guild is just chilling and doing reclears or still doing progression. Either is fine with me.

About me: 26 year old dude that plays this game too damn much. Been playing since late late vanilla with breaks sprinkled throughout the expansions. I’m an altoholic (see below), gym rat, and Berserk/One Piece weeb.

My bnet tag is Mank#11288 and my discord tag is Mank#6933.

WARRIOR

DEATH KNIGHT

PALADIN

HUNTER

SHAMAN

ROGUE

DRUID

DEMON HUNTER

MONK
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/pandaman

WARLOCK

MAGE

Hello sir, what class are you looking to play now or in 8.2? :NOSTALGIC:. is an AoTC focused guild looking to fill DPS roles for 8.2. Our goal each tier is to achieve AoTC as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to successfully meet our goal, our raiders have to meet a 90% attendance rate and a bare minimum of 30% average parsing, and above all, be respectful to other guild members. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 server, and run/push Mythic keys for IO/completion for all raiders as a team throughout the week.

What makes this game enjoyable are the people that we run content with. If you’re looking to be a part of a friendly, helpful, and close-knit community, our guild may be a fit for you. If interested, contact Rah#1152 to set up a time to chat in Disc as well as to possibly schedule a trial run. Thank you for the time and GL in your search.