[H] 4/12M 473~ Havoc DH LF mythic raiding guild

Looking for similar or slightly better raiding guild to progress with for Mythic Nya’lotha. I try to do all mechanics and give up a little dps if it means not dying trying to stand still and pump dps during mythic progression. I have decent parses in Heroic during pre nerf, post nerf 1, and post nerf 2. for mythic i have only a few kills because i took a break from wow but now I genuinely want to progress mythic and will show up on time. I am an online college student which means that I do have a lot of time on my hands and could realistically attend any raiding schedule.

AARON#2715 on discord

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 5/12M…40% on xanesh
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH

Healer: Holy/Disc Priest

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390