[H] 412 Frost Mage/412 Boom/Guard/Resto Druid 405 Disc Priest LF Guild (1 player)

Hey folks, I am looking for a progression Mythic guild, I am looking to move one of my 3 raid ready characters to a Progression guild that runs 2-3 days a week in the ranges of 6/7 pm PST to 9/10 pm PST. I am currently 3/9M Experience with multiple M Opulence pulls (30%). Please leave a message here if you would like to speak with your battletag information!

Thanks!

Hey, would love the chance to talk to you. Think our times fit, we’re 4/9M. Hit me up. rainmaker#11849

Hey, I’d love to bring in your frost or boom depending on what you most enjoy.

12 Year guild, 7/9M. Tues-Thurs 6-9PST.

Battlenet Decix#1306
Discord Decix#8154

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Seems Good 5/9M

TUE/WED 6:15PM-9:15PM (915-1215 EST) Pacific raid times

We are looking for DPS (Mage, Lock, Hunter, SPriest, DK, DH) that has a strong understanding of their class and mechanics. They should understand what it takes for Mythic raiding, being on time/consistent/communication. Constantly researching boss fights and their own class. Always working on maxing out neck and running M+ for gearz.

Our community is constantly growing!
Raid times for Mythic team: TUE/WED 615-915pm PST!
Heroic/Alt Thursday @ 615pm PST!
RBGs Friday @ 6pm PST and SUN @ 5pm PST!
Monday M+ teams @ 6pm PST!

For more details about us contact info is below:

Rawra#1290
Omega#1296

Hey! I’d love to have a quick chat with you! Add my bnet Rayjen#1381. We’re 3/9M and raid on Sun/Mon from 8:30 to 11:30 PM. (Had a 11% wipe on Opulence)

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

Hi! We are ally on Llane-Arygos looking for a tank. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 7p-10p PST. We have a laid back raiding environment, not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. Currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. Please add us if interested to chat: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

I’d be interested in speaking with you. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there! The Infamous (6/9M Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30) is recruiting range dps. Here’s some info about us:

The Infamous is a group of semi-hardcore raiders who are focused on progression as well as building and maintaining a friendly guild environment.

Progression

Uldir 6/8M

BoD 6/9M

CoS 2/2H

Raid times

Tuesday 6:30-9:30 PST

Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST

Recruitment

We are currently looking for DPS (range preferred) to fill our ranks but we are open to any talented players interested in a raid spot.

Expectations

First and foremost, having a positive attitude is what we look for. High attendance (90%+) is expected. Being progression oriented, we also expected high spec/class mastery as well as situational awareness.

Perks

Active guild community and discord. You’ll never log on to a dead roster!

LGBT friendly

Great M+ scene with multiple 2k+ players

Optional alt/community heroic raids Fridays 7:00-10:00 PST

Questions?

Zarathustra#1351 Btag / Druchaon#0427 Discord

xdsombramain#1820 Btag / MissHolli#2391 Discord

Hey Falforge,

We can accommodate the progression and the times you’re looking for – and you can get it done in fewer nights! Over in <Esper>, we’re recruiting for “Mythic-light” raiding and M+. Here’s the spam. Hit me up. I’d enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD | 2/2H CoS | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly mage, monk, hunter, or paladin.

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi Falforge,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
8/9M BoD - US 200 | 6% Jaina
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
7/9M SoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Boomkin
Holy Pally

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265

6/9M progressing on Mekka. [HORDE] Hyjal Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30pm PST/server time…
btag DatDotDoe#1270
Discord Gldfsh#1218

Hi there Falforge, my team is 6/9M and is raiding on Tues, Thurs and Mons from 8:15 ro 11:30 PM. We’re looking to add another mage or bookmin to the team. Please add me at Rosettechrno#1937 for more info. Thanks