(H) 412 ele sham LF guild

Hello! I am a returning player looking for an M+ enthusiastic and 2 session semi casual mythic raiding guild, preferably weekends. Bonus points for LGBTQ raiding guilds.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m the GM of Enrage Timer (A) on Proudmoore and we’re looking for all kinds of shammies (healer or dps!) for our core team. We aren’t a weekend team, but we raid on a 2-night schedule Tues/Thurs 7-10 PT. Currently we’re 5/8M and we have a decent core of 1500+ raiderio players. If you’re interested in this btag me Defarge#1628

Hello Yblehs!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Still looking. :slight_smile:

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

we are killing ashvane this week and raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-1130 Est we are on thrall and would love to talk and get you on the team <3 Btag Fire#1218…

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

Hard pushing for Ranged DPS

We are a casual mythic team who’s first goal is AoTC and then mythic at a relaxed pace. We also take social apps!

Character Requirements for raiders -
Mythic HoA 65 DPS 32k+ 430ilvl
Heroic HoA 60 DPS 25k+ 415ilvl
Normal HoA 50 DPS 20k+ 400ilvl

Addons required -
Weak auras
DBM/bigwig
GTFO
Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST with an optional Normal run on Wed at 8pm EST until clear.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We Currently have AoTC and are now stepping into mythic. Plan is for heroic clears on Sat and mythic on Sun.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6