[H] 412 Boomkin LF guild

<Vox Nihil> 7/9M is looking for ranged dps to round out our roster and progress through Mythic BFD and onward. Raid times are Tue/Wed from 8pm-12am EST. Pst if interested

Hello there Tysøn! My guild is currently recruiting ranged DPS for our mythic roster. I’ll leave the spam here for you, let me know if you’re interested.

Reclamations (5/9M BoD) is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.

Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 5-9pm PST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.

You can contact me at btag Foxinator#1153 or check out our website at reclamations . us

Hi Tyson! We could really use another boomkin for our mythic push, and someone who could help push keys would be doubly welcome! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Objectively Bad> Proudmoore-US

Progression: 9/9 Heroic 2/9 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: All roles

Come join <Objectively Bad> and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding together for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hey Tyson!
Definitely would be interested in a Boomkin! 6/9M, active guild in game and disc looking for CE achievement. 10pm-1am EST Tues/Wed, hit me up if you’re interested

Mastablastah#1100
discord.gg/DUU3D4E

Hello good sir, perhaps you could join us for raid one night. if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Illidan. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer Prefer Shaman/Druid, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 9/9N BOD 9/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact. Can join us on Tuesday for Heroic, or M plus another time.

If you could somehow swing one hour earlier, then maybe this could be good. LMK!

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • Tank for next tier that’ll DPS in the meantime.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

We start a little earlier than 6 pst (5:15-8) and are on an EST coast server, but if that isn’t a problem for you then…

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hello Tyson!
We are Arcanum and are a 8/8 CE Mythic 6/9M BoD Horde guild on the US Area-52 realm. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge on every tier be top 20 guild and have a solid family/friendship within our members to go through BFA with. We had a late start in Legion and got 29th rank in server and we are looking to expand and push while keeping it fun and relaxed!

Raid Times: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tuesday and Thursday . Invites go out at 7:30pm so we can pull at 8:00pm.

How To Apply: /discord.gg/c65jBNs that is a link to our recruitment discord channel. Just follow the application and post it in the #recruitment channel and I will get back to you as quickly as possible or you can message in game.

Discord: Loladinn#7946 Bnet: Geishroy#1565

Thank you for taking time to read through this and for your consideration in making our guild your new home.

I think you fit our raid times perfectly if you’re interested.

We are 3/9M, 9/9H:

[H] Whiskey Brigade on US-Eredar
We are a mythic raiding guild that has a long long history, and progressed through current content since Burning Crusade.

Raid Times
(2 progression days) Tue/Wed 9:15-12:30 EST, heroic on Thursdays(or sometimes monday) same time

Recruitment
Especially could use:
-A new Main Tank
-Warlocks
-Mages
-DHs
-Others may apply

Please reach out to us:
Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression: 2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:

Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

Still on the hunt…

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Hi, Tyson!!

Here are some quick specs about our guild and you can let me know if you are interested. We are recruiting DPS for Mythic BoD progression.

Guild: Dragonflight
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST (server)
Progression: 9/9 Heroic, 5/9 Mythic BoD 2/2 Heroic CoS

Contact me via btag or discord if you’d like more information.
Btag: Nazame#1831
Discord: Naz#8398

Introduction to Flex Progression:
Flex Progression is the third iteration of a guild first formed during Cataclysm known as SuperNova on the Forgotten Coast. Our core group of raiders have had a particular focus on PvE content since we first met and will look to continue that emphasis going into BFA and beyond. We are a close knit group of friends who have always enjoyed memeing in voice chat; however, Flex Progression would like to do things a bit differently than we have done in the past. Flex Progression will have the most hardcore raiding culture that our guild has ever implemented. Below are the raid rules and raid roster:

We Are currently 8/9M

Raid Times:
Mythic ----- Tuesday, Wednesday, thursday 8-11 PM EST
Heroic ----- Sunday 8-11 PM EST

Raid Rules:

Every boss pull requires every raider to have a rune, flask, and food buff. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule on Mythic difficulty.
All DPS will be expected to use three potions per boss pull. One Coastal Healing Potion and two potions specific to your class (potion of intellect, strength, agility, etc.).
Raiders who are regularly the cause of unnecessary down time may face consequences because the raid leader will place great focus on increasing the total number of boss pulls per raid night.
When the raid leader or guild master wants Discord silent, be silent.
If a raider has an issue with any other raider, do not verbalize it in Discord. Please contact Staxotaur to act as the intermediary. Most of the guild doesn’t care about your individual drama.
Please keep criticism constructive. We aren’t snowflakes, but constructive criticism is the easiest to implement changes with, so from an efficiency perspective it is preferred.
Raiders will be expected to complete a +10 mythic dungeon per week.
Bind on Equip epic raid drops will be given only to core raiders who need the item as a direct immediate equip for their main spec. Otherwise, all BoE items will be given to the guild bank to finance the supply of raiding materials.
Add me on realid to set up a chat nursy#1406

Hey there, I just started a guild called Reprieve on Thrall. We raid tues/weds 12am(midnight) to 3am EST and we are looking to start mythic raids. All of our core members are at least 9/9H (some with some mythic kills already from prior guilds). We may add a 3rd raid night based on the completed teams raiding availability (most likely thurs or fri)

If you are interested, feel free to msg me on discord: Nephlim#6908 or Bnet: Nephlim#1798 and we can talk some more :slight_smile:

Hey!

I have a 4/9M horde guild w/ raid days TUE/WED 615-915pm Pacific (915-1215 EST) We are quite active guild w/ THUR alt/heroic FRI/SUN RBGs and MON M+ guild runs. If interested in chatting more add me

Rawra#1290

Evade is currently looking for a couple more dedicated raiders to progress more into mythic BoD. We are Horde on Area 52.

We believe in letting people play what they want to play, class wise, even if that class is “not the best” this tier. We look for people who want to find a guild to call home and have fun but willing to put forth the mythic effort. Most of us have been playing with each other since Vanilla, have left, and came back later to continue raiding.

Raid times are Mon, Tues, Wed from 9:15 PM - 12 midnight EST. Couple folks do some Mog runs on other days and we do have some folks that schedule mythic+ runs on Thurs/Fri.

My mains are Shaladd and Abarack. If I am not around, feel free to look up Treggyz, Spiritfox, or Xandalanis in game.

Hit me up on discord, Abarack#3307

Hello Tyson!

I think you might like NICE TRY. With only one night a week of raiding we hit Uldir AOTC in seven weeks - and 2/8M three weeks after that. And now, we are at AOTC & 1/9M in Battle of Dazar-alor and 2/2H In CoS and gearing up for further Mythic progression in BoD! We are finalizing our core and have some open spots available. We will be running a balance of Heroic content and some Mythic progression until next tier drops - wherein we will focus on AOTC. If you have been away from the game and are looking to come back - or are psyched to join a guild looking to nail AOTC early each tier - with solid Mythic progression mixed in, give us a shout! But wait, there’s more! We are also very active in running high Mythic+ keys and pursuing Battlegrounds, Arena PVP, and even professions and gold-making! We are in discord throughout the week - so always something going on between our raids!

Further details:

WHO: <NICE TRY>
WHEN: Main Raid: Fridays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST; Optional Farm Raid or M+ key runs: Saturdays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST
WHERE: Horde-US-Illidan
WHY: Because all of us are old and could only negotiate these hours with our spouses
HOW: Research, preparation and dedication