[H] 4/12 Blood DK looking for mythic guild

I am currently on Illidan but am willing to server transfer for a guild that shows promise going into the pre patch and into the rest of shadowlands. I am currently a 2.5kio and 4/12 DK blood DK with a Frost offspec. I started mythic raiding in BFA with most of my experience done as a DPS but have picked up tanking and really enjoy it. If you are currently raiding in Nyalotha I have a goal to get at least 9/12 before pre patch. I had to step away from the game for a while due to some IRL work situation but am back now and don’t have to worry about work stuff for time being.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on discord: Aptsy#2621

Hi Aptsy,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.