[H] 411 Protection Warrior LF Horde Guild

Hey all, I am currently looking for a horde guild that is currently raiding Mythic and Heroic raids. I have been a long time tank throughout the last 15 years of WoW, but have been late to join this current expansion.

I have been running only M+ and currently have a 1.1 IO. Looking to join a guild that is active, chill and likes to push keys and raids. I can easily jump into an offtank position.

If you have any questions or interest in me, contact me at headboss#1216

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Guild Name: Avant Garde
Faction: Horde
Realm (US): Illidan
Realm Timezone: Central Standard Time
Current Progression: Reform from 8/9 M BoD with CE Ghuun.
Raid Times: 8:30PM -12 CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday
Openings: Skilled players of any spec and class

BACKGROUND

The core of Avant Garde is comprised of players with an incredible amount of gaming experience. Avant Garde began its World of Warcraft experience early in the beta and has been active on multiple servers since the servers came online in 2004. With the continual improvements Blizzard has been making to this amazing game we see no end to our career here and look forward to moving up the charts for several expansions to come.

GOAL

The aim of Avant Garde is somewhat different than that of your typical hardcore guild. Like many ambitious guilds we are not happy with simply being good and strive to eventually be the best. To achieve this we look at the long term solutions rather than the quick fix. Our goal is to build a strong, resilient community of players that know that their online gaming is a passion and not simply a temporary distraction from life. We seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a hardcore gaming group. We look for working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

If this is the type of environment you’ve been looking for, please apply including any information you think we need to know. After sending an application, if you would like to follow up feel free to contact us in game on off raid hours.

Application Link : https:// docs.google. com/forms/d/1mlhC11-L9_cwbl4iNhWppof8F8yg64hj1PmMC-UDgzo ( Remove space after // and the space between .com to copy and paste)

Contacts
Vendixon#11942

Just sent you a bnet invite. Necropoles#1464. We are sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 10pm-12am looking for an offtank. 3/9 mythic late start but pushing through 8.2. Run lots of m+ and occasional pvp. Hit me up there or cubfucious#8979 on discord to chat.

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!!!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613
Rtkos/Azzinoths/Retrolari: RKO#11877