[H] 411 MW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

I am currently on the Dalaran server, 1/9M in BoD, got 5/8M in Uldir, looking to progress further in BoD as much of the core raiders in my guild are burnt out. Main spec is mistweaver but I can windwalker and brewmaster off spec, though not as well as MW. Looking for a mythic raiding guild weekdays at nighttime, horde, and I am willing to transfer servers. Want a guild that is active and social, I love running mythic + and want to find some solid people to play with.

My Bnet is Nim#11144 and my discord tag is Chezy#8333.

1 Like

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Cheezers! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (6/9M, 8/8M CE) is recruiting a healer for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST (9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST). Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Hey There!

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional ranged dps, 1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, or MW) to round out our core raid roster.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : resto shaman, healy priest, ele sham, warlock, Boomie, Shadow priest, mage, mistweaver,

All exceptional players are welcome to apply

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Hey Cheezers!

My guild is looking to fill a core healer spot, we’re 4/9M and raid 2 nights, tues & thurs 8:30 - 11:30pm EST.

I’ll add you, Im Jesz#1830 on bnet and Jesz#4542 on discord.

here’s our recruit spam for more infos: [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (4/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a MW who can OS WW when needed for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hey Cheezers!

I’m currently seeking a Monk (of all specs) to join our raiding team and look are exactly what I’m looking for!!! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 3/9M. Looking for reliable, dedicated players who show up and want to kill mythic bosses!

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community.

If these raid times could work for you I’d love to chat! Please add Nox#1368 (Bnet). I will send you a request as well!

Hope to chat soon!
Cheers!

I’ve raided with Chezy since Antorus. You will not find a better MW out there. One of the most driven, dedicated, skilled players I’ve met. Fantastic in both a raid and M+ setting, extremely knowledgable about the game, their class, etc. Thoroughly reliable, friendly, and fun to play with. If your guild is looking for a healer, do not let this one slip away!

Hey Cheezers! :slight_smile:

I’ll contact you on bnet.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

if your still looking for a guild and can play late night we could certainly use you

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Add Consistent Players To Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A
    Foundation Of Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for Talented Players who have the drive to push end game Content at a Steady Pace, Who are Open To Constructive Criticism, And Who Will Make Efforts to Put In The Work Needed To become A Better Raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting Any and All Applicants Whether your new to the game Just coming back from a break or Stuck in a Guild Thats no longer Progressing.

If Your A Consistent Raider And Put In The Effort We want You.

Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Frost Dk

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, Regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be Willing To Learn And Put In A Consistent Effort
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck