(H) 4/10M Arms Warrior looking for a guild

I’m currently 4/10M and have a few pulls on Soulrender.

Sadly my current guild has lost a lot of members and will be disbanding.

I’m looking for a guild which raids 2-3 nights a week to push CE with.

My current logs:
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/warriorlulz

My logs from Nyalotha where I mained a Ret Paladin:
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/50266026?zone=24&new=true

I love playing a warrior and progressing mythic, and would like to raid as much as possible.

My Bnet: PugPls#1814
Discord: Uganda#5343

Thank you!

Hey we are looking for some dps to fill out our roster. We have a mix of CE raiders and very dedicated raiders to push CE. We formed only this week and believe we can get 3/10 in a week or two. If you consider us, please send me a message.

Dotsareweak (Mattdoza#1360 - battlenet)

Looks like you could be a good fit for us, we’re looking for an arms warrior.

Hit up our recruitment officer if you’re interested

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

Hello!

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

3/10 M
10/10 H
10/10 N

We currently are recruiting competitive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Boomkin
Warlock
Elemental Shaman

Melee
WW Monk
Warrior

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

No longer looking for a guild! thank you everyone!