[H] 410 Retribution 5/9M LF Guild

Greetings,

Class: Retribution Paladin

BNET: Slovski#1442

Experience: 5/9 M BOD

LOGS/IO: Vynadrah-Zul’jin

I took a small break due to some RL events and am now looking to get back into raiding. I only want to play Horde, so please, no alliance.

Raid requests: 1-2 days per week with a start time no earlier than 9:30 PM EST.

Thanks for your time!

<The Horsemen Elite>, established and actively raiding since 2013, is currently looking for a few more quality players to round out our raiding team. We are a Horde Mythic Raiding Guild on <Ner’Zhul/Frostmane/Tortheldrin> with a steady roster of players that have played together for over four years.

Raid Schedule

Main/Progression Raid: (Heroic and/or Mythic)
Sunday and Monday
9:30PM - 12:30PM CST (6:30PM PST - 9:30PM PST)

Optional Raid!Normal and/or Heroic)
Thursday
8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (6:30PM PST / 9:30PM EST)

Raid Progress

• 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge)
  • 3/3 Mythic Trials of Valor (Cutting Edge)
  • 8/10 Mythic The Nighthold
  • 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
  • 9/11 Mythic Antorus
  • 7/8 Mythic Uldir
  • 6/9 Mythic BoD 25% wipe on Mekkatorque

Contact Information: Omni#1538 Kaylare#1705 Aend#1264 Neturi#1185

Hi there, Slov! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying! I’ve also added you on battle.net.

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987