[H] 410 Blood DK & 402 Disc Priest LF 6-10 PST Guild

no one wants a 13k single target blood dk and a 10k dps disc priest with 30k hps?

What is “Occasionally” Late? :slight_smile:

Hey we’re we raid Tues/Thurs and an optional Mon raid at the times of 10:30PM EST to 1:30AM EST I believe that time coincides with yours. We have mythic+ players some not all looking to push keys for high content 1300+ io.
Our progression is 1/9M, 8/9H, and 9/9N some of our players are 9/9H but as a guild being new we have yet to achieve those milestones.
Feel free to respond back to Kurari#11723 for more details!

For me, couple times a month of about 15 mins prob. I work until roughly 5, 10 mins to get home. If i work ANY time over it will interfere, and i do often, just not daily. Can’t answer for tiki.

still looking

still looking

We are looking still

still looking are we

Never heard back from you boys, but im still looking for a blood dk and priest. hm if interested. Loyd#1257 M/T/W/TH 10-1am EST

sry, we discussed it and we’d prefer to stay horde

still looking

looking still, we are

Yeah, I assumed you spoke to Liver. But we don’t want to change over to Alliance. I didn’t know that you were Alliance when we first talked. Hope you find someone soon!

Did a test raid today with a 2/3/9 set up. Was healing fights after ramp for 31k hps. Need a guild that fits!

Hey you two!

Horde guild Defiance here. We run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pm pst. Down to earth laid back guild that still pushes end game content the best we can! Just a short post from me so we can talk more if the times fit, which is probably the most important match.

Bnet: AaronC#11555
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

If you want a little more info: [H] 1/9 M seeks Tank, DPS and a healer

Hello,

It shows that you are looking for DPS and not a for sure core spot for heals. So I don’t think that would work for us. Also in our post, it says we can’t make Sundays or Mondays. Thanks for the offer though.

still looking

still looking for options

Bump for 2 probably decent maybe possibly players!

Hey I have spoke to the crew and people are ready to move around to make room for a healer, so if your interested we can chat some more