[H] 410 Havoc LF T/W m+ / raid guild

Evening folks! This Demon Hunter is looking for an active m+ guild/community that optimally has a raid group going on Tuesday Wednesay.
About me:
If I have to pick one over the other, I’d pick m+ every time. I’m on a seemingly neverending search to find a group of folks to consistently run them on, and have gotten to 2300il pugging. However, I also enjoy raiding (currently 8/8 HC 1/8 M) and would love to push further.
My work schedule allows me to only raid Tuesday and Wednesday. I can’t change the days to raid. On off days, I’m around late (talking 1am EST+) and looking for others that are as well.

As I have just recently moved to A52, I’d rather not xfer again, but if the right guild came along, I could be convinced to. (Not looking to faction change, sorry allies). Please, before you reply, understand I’m looking for an active m+ guild, not just raiding. Being in a guild that logs in to raid and disappears for the rest of the week is not appealing to me. I apologize for being a bit picky, but that is what I’m interested in being a part of.

bump
10 chars

do the bump

do the bumpty bump

bump like you mean it

bump for this rump

late night bumping always a good time

I’ll bump it for ya buddy :wink:

Kitchenorfist#3042 on discord. You’ll thank me later.

Hi Goukâ,

Understand your current situation. My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more.

Yo, send me a friend request on discord!
Stormie#6791

Already found a guild, anyways