[H] 405 Holy Priest LFG - M+'s, 7/9H BOD

405 Holy Priest looking for a guild with active adult players who have real lives and play the game for a fun break from that real life. I’m willing to transfer if needed but prefer to stay Horde. I would also prefer weekend raiding times but that is just a preference. I’m 7/9H BOD and do lots of M+/keystone. I’ve been holy healing for a while and really do enjoy it. If interested, post here.

2 Likes

Hi there! :slight_smile: I think we could be a reeeeally good fit for you!!

We are <Pot On Two>, Horde guild on Tichondrius-US! currently 7/9 H

We’re a guild of mostly returning raiders, with most of us 10+ years experience. While we are very casual during the week and understand everyone has real lives and responsibilities to attend to, raid times will always be dedicated to raiding and we expect people to show up and be excellent. Outside raid times, we do a lot of high mythic keys, PVP, and just generally hang out. Super social, laid back environment. We aren’t interested in toxic people and want to push content without any elitists. Very active discord. We’re fine helping others out and get up to par, and are looking to trial new raiders to bolster our roster and push mythic BoD. :slight_smile:

We live log every raid on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to be doing their homework and improving each week, to make us better and more solid as a team.

For the more casual players, we do normal farms (heroic soon), alt runs, etc, and are MORE than happy to teach and help others get up to speed!

Current raid times:

Sat/Sun 1-4pm server time - progression

Fri 4:30pm server time - normal/farm clears

We would LOVE to have you! We are especially looking for MW monk, Rsham, Hpala, and Dpriest, but everyone is welcome.

Add battle tag Dodger#1439 and ask me any questions! Or Dodger#6474 On discord.

Or just ask any guild member to speak to an officer in game. :slight_smile:

Cheers and Pot On Two! Hope you find what you’re looking for! :slight_smile:

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Kawaiihealer, sorry 1am, especially on a Sunday is a bit to late or me.

Hi, Ero!

Would you be interested in joining a cross-realm community for M+? I run a community for 1k+ io players who are tired of pugging for their weekly 10s or depleting their higher keys. If a larger pool of skilled M+ is something you’d like access to, feel free to reach out to me on battlenet, conweezy#1387.

All the best in your search,

Shayzee / Conweezy

Hi Erolina! We do raid weeknights, but if that could work for you, we might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

<TaF> 8/9 Mythic Lead looking for DPS and Heals! Boomkins, Spriests, Warrrior High Priority. Tues/Wed. 6-9 central. Pst for more details.
Vael#1262

Bump, still needing to heal

Hey Erolina! We could use a healer. 9/9 H. Raid Fri/Sat 8-11+ cst. If that sounds like it might work add me on btag Seanald2006#1143.

Still looking…its sad that Holy Priests, and a good one, is overlooked.

I’m not going to give you some big copypasta. In order to limit how much you have to read, here are just the fact!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis - BlackListed is part of multi-team, adult raiding guild. We are have a large community and have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

• R2 - 9/9H 3/9M BoD ( 7pm - 10pm EST, Tue/Thur)
  • Fun and laid back progression raid team
  • Come for the boss kills stay for the amazing, friendly, ACTIVE community
  • Flasks and Feast provided for progression

I hope this short message sparked your interest in the raid team as well as the guild, you can see more information about Seraph at our website SeraphGuild.com or feel free to contact me (Holy) via my BNET - HolyGamer#1213 and I WILL get back with you.

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for BoD so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9H and are looking for several DPS to get back into Mythic. Will take just about any DPS class that knows their stuff but would especially love to get a mage in our raid!

We raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time. On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 4/9H and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654 for late night; and for Galaga: DragonKnight#1580

Hey Erolina. Hubris is active through out the day with two aotc+ raid teams, and a thriving key community. I need a holy priest for my EST team Taco Island. Please hit me up if interested, take care :slight_smile:

Not sure if you’d want my priest…you’ll get what I mean when you add me on Discord. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Erolina,
If you change your mind and are looking for something a little more progression based, while still having a blast outside of our two night raid schedule. Reach out!