[H] 405 Balance Druid & 403 Havoc Demon Hunter LF Mythic Guild

(EDIT: I definitely posted from the wrong toon, like an idiot. This toon isn’t the Druid mentioned in the subject, our correct names and servers are in the last paragraph.)

Hey there. My friend and I are looking for a guild to raid Mythic with this tier. He’s in Eastern and I’m in Pacific, so the earliest time we can start is 8:00p EST (5:00p PST). Any days are fine, but with preference for a 2-3 day schedule. We’re willing to server transfer, but not faction change.

We both have prior Mythic raiding experience. Feel free to add us on Bnet if you want details. Currently, we’re both 1/9M, while the Boomkin is 9/9H and I’m 7/9H. We both have considerable time on Mythic Grong progression.

We’re looking for a non-toxic guild where mistakes are identified, but there’s no raging or condescending. If raid nights are strictly Mythic, we’d have a preference for a guild that has an optional night to clear Heroic also, but it’s not a deal breaker if not.

Feel free to add either of us on Bnet. I’m Kevin#19282 (Kevinconroy on Arthas) and he’s Ports#1269 (Portsaurus on Thrall).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/portsaurus#difficulty=4
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/kevinconroy#difficulty=4

Hey Kevinhotsner!

(First of all, AWESOME name)

[A] No Discipline (3/9M, 9/9H BoD) on US Sargeras is recruiting exceptional players.

Raid Times: 7:30-10:30 PST Tues/Thurs (Optional Non-prog raid on Fridays)

I’ll be brief, but feel free to get back to me via Discord (pref) or Bnet for more info. We have an IMMEDIATE opening for you both on our CORE Mythic roster. I can discuss more in-depth in private.

Discord - Nota#4641

Bnet - James#11347

If you have more questions about atmosphere/what we do outside of raids/what is expected of you, feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet; I won’t bother you with the details on here! Best of luck wherever you may find.

• Nota
  • P.S. I’ve added you both on BNet!

Guild Name: Fierce
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore, Mindcloud
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620, Sore#1869, Mindcloud#1810
Current Progression: 6/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Fierce is a guild with a focus on progression raiding. We always push to better ourselves as individuals and as a guild. We offer competitive progression on a fairly light schedule (11 Hours/Week).

We returned to WoW in BFA and raided in Uldir casually, under the name Grandpa Reflexes (Aerie Peak). With the switch to a more traditional raid schedule for Battle of Dazar’alor and onward, we decided to return to our roots in Fierce.

Classes Desired:
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Boomy
Melee: Ret Paladin, Demon Hunter
Healer: Holy Paladin, Disc Priest
Tank: Brewmaster Monk

However, we will consider all exceptional players even if your class/role isn’t listed above.

Notable Achievements (10/20 Man):

• US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 86 Mythic Imperator Mar’gok (20 Man)
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Hi Kevinhotsner! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Feel free to contact Uruu#1882 (bnet), Uruu#0363(discord)/ Nick#13541(bnet), Nicholas#7094(discord) Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.

Hey Alliance friends, we really can’t consider a faction change. We have a steady M+ group over on Horde and too many friends to swap. Thank you though!

Still looking for a good fit!

Devout 8/8M - Uldir 3/9 M BoD

Alliance @Sargeras-US

T/W/Th 8-11:30pm CST

Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. We are also actively running M+, RBGs and Alt raids. Although we are competitive and always push to progress and better our own play, we are a small, tight guild who never really take ourselves too seriously.

We have a reliable history of Cutting Edge and Front Server Page Progression. Going forward we are looking to recruit some solid players as we catch back up.

Contact us with any questions @ Lole#1625.

Browse our kill history and apply at devoutguild.enjin

Watch some of our streamers as we progress
layelani
toxamz
corygonzo

Snowed in on the weekend. RIP. :sob:

Hi Kevin! We could definitely use a couple of players of your skill to help us push for CE in BoD! We also have an environment that I think you would appreciate. I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 6/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tank

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hey hey!

We could be exactly what you are looking for If you two are still looking and Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST to 12am EST could work for!

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi-gaming community. We raid 2 nights a week ( 7 hours) and will have optional raid nights on Thursdays for Heroic when Mythics are the main focus. We are looking for reliable, dedicated raiders who are team players and want to kill end game bosses! We also enjoy M+ and sometimes RBGs on off nights.

If any of this could work for you guys please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

KEVIN

CURRENTLY A HIGH NEED FOR BREW, HEALER, AND DPS

[2/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Tank: Brew, DH.
  • Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer.
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Frost & Unholy DK

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

<Afro Ninjas> raids from 6PST - 9PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

We are currently 5/9M, US 118

Ultimately we believe in Players over Pixels. Our recruiting method searches for recruits fitting our Player Profile. Enjoying this game is about enjoying the time we spend with the people while killing bosses. However this does not mean we do not look at raiding seriously and hold each member accountable for their performance.

You fit our Player Profile and you should join if: ,

1. You are frequently on discord interacting with both social and raider guild members.

2. You play often outside of raid time looking with both guild members or pugs.

3. You are looking to be in a raid team full of other players committed to the same goals of a social raiding guild.

4. You put in preparation time before raids watching videos, breaking down logs, and helping other players in the guild actively improve their play.

5. You value competition in raiding environment.

6. You seek to build friendships on this game while constantly looking to grow as a player and grow with the players around you.

7. You are personally accountable for your performance and improvement.

Trial Periods are varied in length based on performance, attendance, and time of recruitment. Trials can run from 2-3 weeks or longer if you join at the end of a tier and not during progression. During the trial time, you are applicable for everything a normal raider is. Performance is a baseline trait. During Trial Periods we are looking for cultural fits and attendance.

You can apply on our website or contact an officer in game :slight_smile:

To speak with a recruitment officer: Wsedecus#1924
Invalid#1530
Sinsanity#11765

Hey! :slight_smile:

Added you! We are 7/9H at the moment but want to move into Mythic asap. We would be happy to have both of you trial with us!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 7/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app