<H> 404ilvl Balance Druid LF Mythic Guild

My previous Progression was as high as US 233 which was achieved in HFC with the character Hipod-Garona. Since then I’ve been a part of multiple mythic guilds who have all fallen apart within a few months of joining. I’m looking for a long term place to raid and progress.

I’m looking for a 2 day a week guild. Preferably Tuesday and Wednesday but can work with Thursday as well. Between 8pm - 12am EST.

warcraftlogs = /character/id/36847041

Hit me up on btag @ Jovrix#1300 or discord @ jovrix#7871

Howdy Lifetimeban!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Battle of Dazar’alor. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Battle of Dazar’alor Progression:
8/9 Heroic

Uldir Progression:
8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Thanks for the offer but I’m looking to stay horde.

Hi Lifetimeban! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Boomkin to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Still looking.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there! If you are willing to raid 3 days a week, I am from Impatient on Thrall! We are 3/9M and raid t/w/th 8-11pm EST. If you are interested, add my btag: Raychele#1685

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin

Current Progress:
1/9 M Battle for Dazar’alor - 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress: 11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Ranged - If you are able to play resto competently, it will be an asset.

Druid (Balance)
Shaman (Ele.)
Warlock (Any)

Contact

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201

Greetings Lifetimeban! Last Pull is seeking a solid Balance Druid to continue Mythic progress in BfD. Info below and hope to hear from you soon.

Last Pull - 7/8M, 9/9H, 1/9M We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on a 2 day schedule. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance and the willingness to do their due diligence with researching their class and fight strategies. Consumables, enchants and gems are provide to raiders.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Alt/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need of the classes listed below to continue progression in Battle of Dazar’alor. However, we are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Druid (Balance)
Death Knight
Paladin (Ret)
Warlock

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Grunbold, Negabyte or Fattytim in-game for more information.

Bldknight#1994
Negabyte#11374
chent#1729