[H] 404 Prot/Ret LF Raiding Guild

Hi, Im Thran,

I main Prot/Ret Paladin and have been raid tanking since NH, but playing since early Cata. Looking for a motivated Heroic or better guild with a decent M+ environment. My raiding availability is Monday thru Friday 7PM to 1AM CST so I’m pretty flexible. I’ve also a 398 Blood DK. Currently I play on Hyjal but willing to Server Transfer/Faction Change if things work out.

Feel free to shoot me a battleswag and I look forward to chatting. You can find my info below or on request, it might be a bit scatterbrained cuz of a recent-ish name change.

Bnet: LocNothar#1543
Raider io: Thrangard
WoW Progress: Thrangard

1 Like

Hey sent you a friend request on bnet.

Our guild is located on Thrall, Horde. We are a Heroic raiding guild only. Currently 4/9H in BoD. We could use another Ret pally for our roster. Besides raiding we also do mythic + on offnights as well. Our tanks are pretty active to run keys in the evening with people.

Our raid days are Tues & Thurs 8:30 pm to 11pm EST.

You can read more about us over here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-dps

My bnet. Leens#11580

Hi Thran, Chaosbeards is looking for a Ret paladin with a tank offspec. Here’s a link to our recruitment post.

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm Thursday EST (Tuesday will be added at a later date)
7pm - 10pm Server

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is small raid group that thrives on progression experience. We take a healthy serious approach to raids with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means coming prepared to the fights, willing to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few new raiders for Battle of Dazar’alor progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups. (Beards not required join)

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. We normally bring applicants on a trial raid or mythic+ before acceptance.

Openings:

Retribution Paladin: High
Rogue: High
Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: Medium
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Other strong applicants will be considered.

A Note on Cross-Realm:

Because we’re currently only raiding heroic content, we welcome folks who cannot make the move to Galakrond/Blackhand but would still like to join our team. We still expect our cross-realm raiders to regularly participate in raids. We use Slack for organization.

About Aegis:

Aegis was founded on Galakrond in 2009, when a group of new friends wanted a place to collaborate, relax, and see new content together. We are now old friends, but we still like doing those things. Due to Aegis’ large roster and multiple raid teams there is always some one for mythic+, raids, and pvp.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

on Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid Sundays Form 6 to 10 EST
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (Medium)

Resto Shaman (High)

Ret paladin (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 5/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Heya Glor, we would love to talk to you about joining - Mal’ganis… Feel free to add me on discord @ aspen#4800 or on Bnet @ leighh#1473. We raid from 6:30 - 9:30 CST Thursday and Friday!