[H] 405 Solid Ret Paladin LF 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild

I’ve played the game since Vanilla. I have top 200 kill experience, but quit the game after Cataclysm and came back for Legion.

My current guild has some Mythic experience, but since it does not take raiding seriously, most of our good players left. Our server is pretty dead and the talent pool is small.

I know my class well and am looking for a Mythic progression guild that raids 2 nights a week. While I want a laid back and non-toxic raiding experience, progression is my main focus. I want to raid with a group of individuals who take their raiding time seriously and know their classes well. I want to play with people who can have fun, but realize they are using ~20 other people’s time as well when it comes time to perform.

As you can see from my Warcraft logs, I generally perform at the top of my class, though due to my guild falling apart, I’m only able to run with pugs during the current tier.

Unfortunately, My current work schedule has me in shift work where I work 4 days of 12 hour shifts and then am off for 4 days. I may miss some raids here and there, but will be at most of them. I always show up fully prepared and motivated to down bosses!!

Previous Raiding Experience:
I’ve been on Smolderthorn since WoW came out.
In Vanilla I raided pretty much everything but Naxx as an Enhancement Shaman
In BC I raided as a Resto Shaman and did everything but parts of Sunwell.
In Wrath I raided as a Prot Paladin on both 10 and 25 man.
In Cata I raided mostly Heroic only as a Prot Paladin. I was in the top guild on my server (Gloryhogs) and we had a few kills in the top 200.
I quit playing towards the end of Cataclysm due to real life issues.
I started playing again in Legion and joined my current guild which consist mostly of old friends that have been on the server forever. I swapped from Prot to Ret during Nighthold. We pushed some Mythic, but due to the server population and talent pool, we have a lot of very poor performers in the guild, which caused the guild to fall apart.

BNET: DXtremz#1382

If the times work let’s talk, I have an immediate opening for a Ret.

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 4/9M BoD

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 9 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me at Raw#1926

We are confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we could use a Ret for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we Always get Aotc we do mythic plus 10 keys daily we are 9/9N and 6/9 Heroic heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hey here’s the general spam, check if the times are good for you we’re on Zul’jin and would be happy to have you.

Attack The Darkness 9/9h 1/9m Raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-11 Server

Six#1129 if you’d like to get back to me

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I like your attitude.

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting melee dps for its mythic team. We aspire to have a large roster for mythic to accommodate stuff that comes up since we are all busy adults. We can work around your work schedule.

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sunday Heroic: 8:00pm-10:30pm Central)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for a talented and dedicated player in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190

Hello! I’m reaching out on behalf of Karma Horde (H-Stormreaver) - we’re currently 9/9H and 2/8 mythic looking to to our roster. We’re composed of a handful of top end raiders who wanted a more casual, semi hardcore 2x a week raid. Our times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 central time. If you would like to chat, my btag is Audrinna#1194

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H with M Jadefire to 4% in 5 pulls.

Tuesday (optional to clear Mythic/Heroic farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord

You may very well be the only person who actually read my post without just copy/pasting the normal spam. Thanks, I’ll be in touch!

1 Like

Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow is recruiting dps! We raid progression Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 EST with an optional heroic Tuesday. We are 3/9M 9/9H. Currently have enough for a 20 raider roster but like to field a few extra for strat needs, expected absences, and performance.
Check out our website as well for more info! terriblegamers-bh.weebly (.) com

If you would like to chat add my btag!
Musclebadger#1829

Preferably Horde.

Hello there Ecksy! I’m sorry to hear about your guild. We are looking for mythic progression motivated raiders for our team on weekends! I know you said your schedule rotates, but we can discuss that! Here’s our post below, please message me if you are interested!

Just following up. Add me on bnet so we can chat more. Gingersnapmd#1295

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is returning to raiding and looking for more people.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Hi Ecksy,
I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid =(

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC if you can make raid times of Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).
We also try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…
For the right person we’d consider helping out with server transfers.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929