[H] 403 Paladin

Hey Turalyon!

TL;DR
403 Ret/Holy Paladin
Open Availability
Heroic Raiding

I am a 30-year-old mature player who has returned recently in BFA, I have been gearing primarily in Mythic + but am looking to get into raiding. I am looking for a Heroic raiding guild that dabbles in mythic. I can play both holy and ret at a competent level. One thing about me is I am always looking to improve and would thrive in a guild that provides its raiders with constructive criticism and pushes them to be there best.

Currently in BFA I have only puged a couple of raids, 6/9 N 3/9 Heroic. Apart from raiding I enjoy doing Mythic +, Transmog runs and Achievements.

I play daily and am available to raid any night. Preferably Tuesday/Thursday though.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to chat about potential good fits.

Bnet: Abstrackt#1499

Thanks

1 Like

I pinged Morang! :slight_smile: Hopefully he contacts you bc there is an in game community of 3 heroic guilds that work together that I think would fit super well for your wants!

Join them! = ) I love what they are doing!

1 Like

Added you on Bnet if you are still looking for a guild. Would love to chat!

1 Like

Also added you on Bnet. Hope we can chat about our community and/or guild with you.

1 Like

Mayuki to be honest we are in NEED of a Ret Pali :heart_eyes: and would love to take a few minutes to chat with ya. Our raid nights are Tues and Wed 8-11pm Eastern. Our current progression is 9/9 Heroic BOD 1/2 Heroic COS, most of us are working adults but have a great time raiding and talking s*^t on discord. Hope your interested and if so we can be reached at Btag zerodark#11563 , Hodi#1857

1 Like

Hello Mayuki!

I’d love to talk with you about joining Horder Faster Deeper we are a group of adults who enjoys raiding, M+, achievement runs and lots more. We have a very active Discord and also enjoy playing other games together and aim to provide a community for our players.

Our raid times are Fridays & Sundays from 8pm-11pm EST, our current progression is 2/9M BoD 2/2H CoS.

I’d love the chance to talk with you more and think that our raid/guild environment would fit your needs well. I’ve sent over a bnet request to you as well Lanoline#1436 hope to talk with you!

Hello, would love the chance to talk to you about our guild. Have a look and see if we might be a good fit.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!