[H] 403 Mistweaver Heals looking for Mythic guild!

Looking for a Horde side only guild that can use a full time mistweaver healer and is working in mythic currently. I’ve cleared normal, heroic, and first boss mythic with pulls/work on mythic Grong. (Been doing pugs/pickup runs) Im looking for a guild that raids during the week until 11pm EST or up until 12am EST during the weekend. Any night works for me so long as its within those hours.

I also play a Holy Priest who has similar raid experience and gear level which has been considered my “main” since WoW beta and this character along with the other healing classes, as alts. Logs posted, working mic/headset, etc etc

I come from a mythic raiding background and heal lead in guilds over the years. Thanks for reading and considering me on your heal team!

[H][Area 52]
9/9H 1/9M
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon 8pm to 11pm EST

Currently recruiting a MW for Mythic Progression.
Contact me via bnet: Bootee#1766

Heya Xal, Invictus - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. If you would like more information and want to chat more about it you can add my discord @ aspen#4800… Thanks! (Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30PM CST)

Sent a request!

Hello,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello, we’re interested in having you join our core team to begin pushing Mythic content.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Thank you for the replies!

KRISP is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Zul’jin-US comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn’t end when the raid does. We are mostly Adults or young professionals (23+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic+ times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We are currently 3/9M working on opulance.

We raid evenings, 3 days a week.
**Tues/Wed/Thu 9:00pm-11:30pm EST .

Contacts (Bnet ):

Eladarmri (Eladarmri#1632)
Totemshocks ( Chipsandcoke#1804 )
Chitoh (Chitoh#1676)
Wuwu (Bigdaddywuwu#1311)

Hello!

My guild is looking for a healer to fill a core spot. We’re 4/9M and raid 6 hrs a week (tues & thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST).

If you’re interested, I’m Jesz#4542 on discord and Jesz#1830 on bnet :slight_smile:

Ps here’s our recruitment post: [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2! - #10 by Eniawg-wildhammer

Hit me up in game at Syc#11380 or discord at Sy#9645. clockwerk is looking for 1 more healer to fill our core team. Here is our spam <clockwerk> 4/8M (Org @ 33%) | wed/thur (730-1030cst) | LF any DPS & 1 healer - #116 by Cyclon-illidan

Thanks folks!

Hi, Xaligha,

I’m the GM and RL of on Thrall server, Horde side. We’d like to speak to you more about your expectations in a guild and see if you would be interested in trialing for us.

We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST for progression. We also have a completely optional run on Tuesdays 9pm-11pm, typically normal or heroic of the current tier.

9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M : We are a semi-casual guild focused on a somewhat casual progression through mythic.

Please contact me via Btag Nazame#1831 or my recruitment officer MeowMeowkity#1615.

Hey Xaligha! :slight_smile:

Added you if you’re still looking!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Great, thanks again folks!

Hey there!

We are looking for a Monk! I realize you want horde, if that is flexible I think we would be a great fit and currently have no MW Monk

We are a 8 year guild 6/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490