[H] 401 Mage LF heroic guild

Hey, our guild Faceroll is looking fro DPS to push on our Mythic team. I know there’s many who would love to have one for M+. We’re looking to finish heroic and roll right into mythic progression. Currently a two night guild but we do a lot of off runs and M+. We’re very active after 5PM with most of the raid team being on. We’re over on Arthas but could assist with transfer if needed. Drop us a Bnet request if you’re interested.

Raid Schedule
Main Nights -
Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Offnight Normal/Heroic-
Mon/Tues after 8PM EST.

Current Progression
Uldir:
Mythic: 3/8

Battle of Dazar’alor
Normal: 9/9
Heroic: 8/9
Mythic: 1/9

Requirements
People who show up to nearly every raid with consistency.
Can learn from mistakes quickly.
Effort to progress your character outside of raid.

Contact
Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Nyntein [Guild Officer] - Nyntein#1562

Sup, I’m Lennymingus, your new raid leader / gm. Fat boys is a guild on mal’ganis with intentions of clearing all relevant content. Going for CE and all that jazz.

Our core consists of raiders who have played in top 10 guilds all throughout the expansions, and we’re just trying to game with each other again. Decided we’re sick of raiding with people who just don’t have the “it” factor, and are taking matters into our own hands.

Now don’t feel pressured, we’re all about fun at fat boys, but we will hold you to the expectation of you having a full functioning brain. Yes, females are more than welcome, anyone can be a fat boy.

On a more serious note, a lot of us have various realm first achievements / high rankings. Like I said, we’re a group of bros who just want to raid together, have fun while doing it and still be competitive.

We’ll expect you to play your best at all times, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, and please be able to accept constructive criticism.

Raid times / days: Tuesday / Weds / Thurs 9pm-12am EST.
Optional day: Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Heroic runs will be done on the weekends, also very optional!

Current Progression : 9/9H | 1/9M

Recruitment:

At the moment, we are primarily recruiting DPS. Our core currently consists of the essentials (2 tanks, 4 healers) and a handful of dps.

Open for recruitment:

Melee DPS:

Rogue: Yes
Demon Hunter: Yes
Warrior: Yes
Windwalker: Yes
Deathknight: Yes
Ret Paladin: Yes

Ranged DPS:

Moonkin: Yes
Warlock: Yes
Hunter: Yes
Elemental Shaman: Yes (HUGE bonus if you can flex resto)
Mage: Yes
Shadow Priest: Yes

Healers:

All healer spots available!

Of course, all classes will be considered. If you’re good, the fat boys would love to have you. We are looking for a minimum ilvl of 385 and neck level 33

If this all sounds saucy, hit me up on real ID and lets get it, become a fat boy today.
Supremacy#11937

Hey Haliena :smiley:. Not sure if it’s a deal breaker so I went ahead and tossed our info down below but we do raid an hour later then the time you listed.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart_eyes: We need a mage :heart_eyes:
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Current raid progression:

Red Team RL: Myiras - 2/8M Uldir, 7/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD. Tue/Thur, 8-11PM CST .

Blue Team RL: Chispera : 2/8M Uldir, 4/9H BoD. Sat/Sun, 2-5PM CST .

Note: Now looking for ranged DPS, ASAP! Warlocks, Boomkins, and Shadow Priests are highly preferred, we’re looking to fill 5 slots!

We have new raids leads with cutting edge experience looking to push us towards a full time mythic raiding team. Looking for players who show up on time raid ready that understand what it takes to achive mythic progression. Please be prepared to share your logs and experience.

Deathwing was our home for many years and expansions. However, due to a decreasing population and depleted talent pool for raiding - we packed our bags and headed to Korgath. Since our move, we have progressed through heroic/mythic raiding .

If you’re interested, Please message any of our Officers for more information.

Zaffre : Zaffre#1380
Fasra : Fasra#1208
Myiras : Myirk#1216
Chispera : Crazylady#11182

Hey Haliena,

I think our guild is right up your alley. Give us a look and feel free to add me and send me a message if you’d like.

Good Luck!

<Despair> is looking for your class for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! We ended 6/8M last tier. We are horde on the server Thrall. Current Progression: We are currently 3/9M Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283

I’ll keep it short, because it’s the important details that matter;

I’m an officer in a guild named Attrition on a the Destromath server cluster. We are 9/9H and 1/9M with Grong at 40%. We raid Tues/Sun for progression at 9:30p to 12:30a EST and Thursday for heroic farm at the same times.

You look exceptional and I would love to hear from you and trial you out for a night. We can cover transfers if needed.

You can get in touch with me easily through discord at Brodimus#2194, and we’ll fill in all the holes.

Stay Focused is a Zul’jin-based Horde guild that aims for a semi-hardcore raid experience. A handful of the core members have raided with one another through multiple expansions and aim to continue to do so. Many of our core have plenty of Cutting Edge kill experience.

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST

Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 3/9M

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 raiding teams, a 3 day team and a 2day team.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead

★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

We’d love to chat with you if you’re still looking for a guild

Epilogue
Zul’jin-US

Schedule: Fri./Sun. 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Faction: Horde

Progress: 8/9H 1/9M

Progression History
Uldir 5/8M

Who we are:
Epilogue (8/9H / 1/9M) is a growing guild formed by 11/11 M Antorus raiders looking to expand on a larger server base. Leadership has raiding and officer experience dating back to Vanilla. We are a driven and focused raid that is dedicated to creating a fun, stress-free environment to push our limits as players in a supportive and constructive way.

Currently recruiting all DPS specs to push Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor on a competitive level. Previous raiding experience is a MUST. Although we welcome all casuals and community members, we are aiming for mythic raiding and expect a mythic level of play from our raiders.

How to join: Get in touch with one of our officers, who will answer any questions you may have and set you up with our application designed to give us an idea of your skill and experience level.

GM: noire#1328
Officers:Rangerbob#1244
Euphy#11829
Raid Lead: Turnsta#1891

Hey Haliena! :slight_smile:

We end at 12am EST, but I wanted to reach out regardless. Let me know if you’re interested!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 8/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.
In need of a good mage

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid one day a week on Sundays from 6 to 10pm EST.
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

If you find yourself interested in pushing mythic content, would love to talk with you!

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (Medium)

Resto Shaman (High)

Brewmaster (High)

Mage (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Hey haliena, we could use some more range dps to finish off our mythic roster! Gonna leave our guild post below for you to take a look at !

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we need a mage for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we Always get Aotc we do mythic plus 10 keys daily and you wouldnt have to transfer off your current realm we are 9/9N and 6/9 Heroic heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

[H] Cinder Works <Kil’Jaeden> is Currently Recruiting!

Progression:

• Raid group 1 is currently 9/9H, 1/9M * Raid group 2 is currently 7/9N, 4/9H

About Us:

We are a guild comprised of adults (18+) that all love to have fun but know how to be serious when progression is required. We have a lively community that loves to help each other out and we run M+ all the time! We maintain a stress and toxic free environment to allow us to focus on progression! We have two raid teams we are finalizing recruitment for.

Raid team 1 is a Semi-Hardcore group. This group is mainly focused on Mythic progression but wont ask you to make multiple alts, or sit out on bosses like other hardcore groups. This team is best suited for those that understand their class and the game but don’t want the headache of a hardcore guild.

Raid team 2 is what we call a Experienced Casual group. This group is all about getting Ahead of the Curve every Tier and some Mythic Progression. This group is for those that want to balance real life along with playing their favorite games!

We also hold raffles periodically with prizes averaging 500k gold!

Currently Recruiting:

Raid 1 (2 spots open) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4:30PM – 7PM PST (7:30PM – 10PM EST)

• Ranged DPS

Raid 2 (5 spots open) Thursday/Monday 4PM – 7PM PST (7PM – 10PM EST)

• Healer (Holy Pally/MW Monk/Priest * Ranged DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest, and BM Hunter)

We Look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested or would like to get more info feel free to contact us!

(GM) Alüe (Bnet: alue#1328)

(Raid Manager) Aqua (Bnet: Roger#1280)

(Recruitment Manager) Uddermaster (Bnet: Jarclovis#1969)

(Recruitment) Doopy (Bnet: Temo#1826)

About Us:
Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Monday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:
9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:
All DPS
Holy Pally/Holy Priest/Shaman

Feel free to add

Cthulhu#1666

or

Cyba#1832

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting however we accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Currently: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M

Current Raid Times

9pm-12am EST:

Tues/Wend

Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider?

We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

our Rick & Morty team is LFM ranged, if you are still seeking a guild.

they raid weds/thurs 845pm EST to 1130pm EST. its about 30 mins past your posted time, hope it’s not a deal breaker.

they have 7H down as a full team and several of them joined us for a guild AOTC heroic jaina. (so 8 technically , skipping blockades).

Contact information:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Haliena my guild would love to speak with you! Eon on Trollbane is currently looking for a couple ranged dps to round out our mythic roster. We’re currently 1/9M and we raid Sat/sun from 8pm-11pm EST. I know this is 30 minutes earlier than you listed but if you can make it work I’d love to let you know more about our plans. Our guild recently went through some changes that will give us much better projections on mythic!

Would love to speak further contact me at Emg#11389

Enjoy your week!