[H]401 HPriest LF Mythic Raiding guild

401 Holy priest looking for a Guild for Mythic progression. I can raid any day between 5PM and midnight EST. I would prefer a 3-day guild. I will only faction change to alliance if it is a really good offer.

Raiding experience:
9/9H ToS
11/11H 5/11M Antorus
8/8H 2/8M Uldir
9/9H 1/9M BoD
Btag: QuietMeow#1833

Hello, would be interested in chatting with you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello, we are a tight group of friends who have been together for quite a while, we are currently looking for dps or 1 healer, we have Heroic on farm, and the first boss in mythic, we also run a lot of keys and have an active discord nightly. We are looking to finish out our raid team with likeminded people, if this interests you , and would like to try a heroic run with us to see if we mesh , please feel free to add either of the contacts listed below, we would love to have you. thanks.

Server: Area 52

Guild: { Rolling for Blame }

Faction: HORDE

Raid Times: 8PM-11PM Server {est} Tue and Wed

Cleared: 9/9 H 1/9 M BoD

Recruitment Contacts: Pickpocket#1440 or meshnave#1208 (btag)

Requirements: 390+ ilvl with at least 36 on neck. Ability to work and communicate as a team to down current content and a positive attitude.

Needs: DPS, All exceptional players will be considered.

Hey Heather, I will add you but here’s a heads up on who we are:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!