(H) 400 priest lfg

just came back to the game a few weeks ago. i main a holy priest. working on learning disc and shadow as well. looking for a guild that raids and pushes keys.

Hiya! I’m the guild master of Unbelievable, a guild on Stormrage that has content at all levels! We raid both progressively and casually, meaning that any level of raid experience is welcome here. Add me on discord for more info! Catsnake#3793

Hi, Gm For Casual But Competitive (Tichondrius) current progression 7/8H. Feel free to look us up on Io or warcraft logs. Id like to have a chat when you have time. Add me on discord. Nighthazard#8347

Hey Jennuhtools,

Lets chat!!!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman, R Druid, MW Monk
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

I am the recruiting officer for Seraph on Mal’Ganis - i would love to chat with you about joining our Misfits team

Bnet: Phestuke#1102
Discord: Phestuke#6962

Hello! We are looking for another healer (flex OS is a boon). Raid: T & Th 8-11p PST. If you’d like to chat further, kindly bnet me: Cailyth#1999

PHASED AND CONFUSED
We were a 1 day a week casual heroic guild comprised of former and current mythic CE raiders that have been raiding together since BFA. We are moving to a 2 day schedule sunday, monday 9pm cst -12pm cst. This tier the main focus is getting aotc. Currently we are 6/8h. Moving forward everyone has interest of going back to mythic progression next tier. We are currently looking for people with the same intentions, finish strong this tier and start strong next tier. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to anyone below.

Recruiting is open for everything except tanks.

BNET
PAILOS#1956
DSPZABLEHERO#1158
CHUGS#11757
BUSCHH#1254

DISC.
pailos#3672

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there jennuh, if you’re looking for a place to grow and learn on a great environment, we’re interested in a shadow priest with offspec heals! here’s some more info:

Currently 2/8 M, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-1

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey there. Day Raiders is a morning raid guild on Illidan. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11AM EST. We have aotc this season and want to start doing a few mythic bosses. Message me if you are interested

Discord Ryaden#5511