[H] 4/9M 412 Holy priest lf CE guild

Hey!

Current guild is progressing way slower than anticipated with people quitting the game and whatnot so I’m looking elsewhere. I’m willing to xfer, but I’m staying Horde. CE guilds only.

Hoa: 41
ilv: 412
Specs: Holy w/ Disc OS
exp: 4/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir
alt: ~391 ilv MW, willing to make another if needed
logs: Have logs, leave your bnet or discord info

Availability in EST:
M-Thu 7pm-12am
Fri/Sat/Sun Anytime

Thanks!

Hey Aendom,

Any chance in faction changing?

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Sorry I’d like to stay horde at this time. Thx tho!

bump it up

Hey there. We are not CE yet but would like to be and have gotten pretty close! If that’s of any interest I’ll leave our info, if not no worries and good luck in your search. :slight_smile:
discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 5/9 M (First raid was Tuesday 3/5, cleared first 4 bosses)

Recruiting:

Melee:

Most melee classes

Ranged:

All ranged dps

Healers:

Priest, Mistweaver

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that is aiming to get weird, hmu. Supremacy#11937

hey we are currently looking for a priest healer to add to our roster add me if interested

Raiding Schedule:

7-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

We add Monday the first week of mythic

Currently 8/9 mythic

we have been around 10 years.

add Mist#1230 on bnet or Mist#9406 on discord if you like to chat.