[h] 6/8m ep <criticalmass> illidan 8 - 11 cst progression raiding recruiting all dps for 8.3

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 6/8, Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

All DPS Classes that are ready for 8.3.
Resto shaman

Please contact Deerax#11348, Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

LF a few more 40k+ DPS for gorgonzola progression.

Just bumping this to say we’re still cool mature dudes who enjoy all manner of things and that we’re also still looking for DPS for orgozoa my dudes

Still looking for another DPS or two.

bumping still looking for a couple awesome DPS

Looking for a few more DPS. A warrior or mage would be great but really anyone who can pull some #s!

Just to add that we dropped Orgozoa to 20% yesterday it’ll die either tomorow or next week!

It’s deader than dead

LF more to start progression on The queens court!

Hello, I am a 436 Fire Mage, 3/8 M experience with a lot of prog experience on Ashvane. I am quiet and non-problematic. Just looking for a guild where I can make my return. Maybe come to heroic/farm bosses so I can dust my toon off. Coming back from about a month break. Becca0833#1875

Still looking for Strong ranged dps!

6/8 still pushing

Any need for a BM Monk? 4/8M EP. Check me out and hmu Monkykomadin cpdvegas#1722

Updated info, still looking for any good dps specs!

Still looking for more good dps!

Looking for a DH and Resto Shaman ASAP!

update requirement

Hello, I am a returning raider LF a mythic raiding guild for 8.3, I play havoc DH. My past raiding exp is 8/8m Uldir and 4/9M BoD.
I would love to chat.
Bnet: KillshotBruh#1579
Discord: Skoalpouches#0975

3/8 445 il ret paladin. raid times work perfectly