[H] 399 Havoc DH Looking for Mythic Raid guild

Class/Spec: Demon Hunter - Havoc
Faction: Horde
Current Progress: 9/9 Normal, 5/9 Heroic
Availability: Mon-Thurs 6PM to 11PM EST, Sat/Sun all day - Prefer to raid 2 nights a week, no more than 3

Can provide links to whatever you need.

Previous Raid Experience: Raided Vanilla as a Rogue and Shaman, BC as Shaman, Raided Cata as a Mage and Blood DK. AoTC end of September for Uldir.

I am 40 Years old, mature (most of the time, unless you ask my wife), responsible, reliable and I expect the same from the people I raid with. Current raid team has members quitting so it is dissolving.

I have spent time in normal and heroic raids and m+ dungeons to get used to the game again after being away for quite a few years. I feel I am ready to start the jump into Mythic raiding.

I take constructive criticism well, I am aware that there are people out there who are a lot more knowledgeable than I and welcome advice.

Feel free to add george#1318 if you have any questions.

Our raid times are likely too late for you, but I thought I’d give it a whirl. We’re looking for a DH for our squad.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Guild: Galvanized (US - Mal’Ganis)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Wed/Thur 9:00pm-12am EST
Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M
Recruitment Contacts: aaron2k1#1828, Glitch12197 (Bnet), Peridron#5270, Gudfach#0107 (Discord)
Needs: Melee & Ranged Dps, Healers.

We are a fresh guild, moved from another guild to start fresh (due to a terrible guild leader), took my
strongest raiders. We are pushing to be a hardcore guild, we raid 3 days a week and will be pushing for
Cutting Edge in each new raid tier!

Sent you a friend request to talk a bit

Hey Chubbymcgee! :slight_smile:

Added you!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 7/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app