[H] 397 Sin Rogue

Just getting back into WoW, I’m on Frostmane right now. But I am willing to transfer to another server with a populated guild.

Looking to Raid/PvP. I just wanna have fun in this game again.

Organized crime would like to chat with you ill link you to our spam

Or you can contact me directly
Dominitus#1741

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 2/8M EP (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 8/8H EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 6/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/9M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild vV

Hello Scrilluh, not sure now much you want to get into raiding we are a casual progression guild that raids 7:30-10:30pm CST. For pvp there are a few of us who do arenas/rbgs in the guild but not many. if you want to take a look at us spam/info below:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498