[H] 397 Enh Shaman LF semi-hardcore raiding guild

Hello there! I am an enhancement shaman looking for a semi-hardcore heroic/mythic progression guild that raids 2 times a week, preferably weekdays, at 8:00pm or later (EST). I am currently [H][Zul’jin].

Ideally, I am seeking a group where the culture is laid back and the goal is to accomplish AOTC with possibly a few mythic kills for each raid tier.

I am currently 8/9(H) and 1/9(M) for Daza’alor and achieved AOTC and 3/8(M) for Uldir. Beyond that, my raiding experience goes as far back as WOTLK.

Hey Cucco,
We might have just what you’re looking for.
Quantum - [H] Illidan. We are a newer guild focused on getting AotC each tier with some light mythic progression afterwards. Currently we are in need of DPS to fill in the roster up to 20man (we are a bit on the smaller size but have the competence of a fully fleshed out guild).

Currently 6/9H 9/9N with most of our players having done mChamps. Also AotC in Uldir, but we were in the middle of swapping servers to Illidan and size was small so mythic wasn’t in the cards yet. We raid Tues/Thurs 930-1230EST and do m+ and other wow/nonwow stuff on the side.

Most of us are college students or in mid-late 20s. We are a fairly laid back guild but we enjoy making progress as much as having a good time. If you are interested, drop me an add on bnet and we can talk Val#12876

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we could use an enhancment for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we Always get Aotc we do mythic plus 10 keys daily and you wouldnt have to transfer off your current realm we are 9/9N and 6/9 Heroic heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello there,

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Group 1

• One Off Tank
  • Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Paladin
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Group 2

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Group 1
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Group 2
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hi Cucco,
Stormfall is looking for more ranged DPS to fill out our ranks. We have AOTC with the current tier. We are an AOTC focused guild that will dabble into the first couple bosses of mythic but CE and mythic progression is not our focus. Take a look at as us and if you’re interested, feel free to add me! Aidy#11206 (bnet) Aidy#7495 (discord)

Hey Cucco, we might be out of your preferred times but outside of that we may actually be the right fit for you.

My name is QuickSilver, the GM for a new up and coming guild Somebody Toucha My Baguette. Comprised of returning Mythic level raiders, we are gearing this team towards repetitive Mythic Progression with the ultimate goal of repetitive CE from tier to tier. Built around a specific set of ideals that we work hard up front and have fun while doing it. All the while never forgetting, that this is just a game. Here is some basic info you will need to know about us:

Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Area 52 [Horde]

Semi-Hardcore

Atmosphere: We absolutely love to joke around around and blow off some steam, but we still have a respect for each other and the game.

Looking for: Exceptional raiders who understand and are comfortable working in an aggressive environment for a common goal. Primarily RDPS and TANKS but spots are open for other roles.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 395 (By March 8 with checkpoints from week to week going up)

• Neck level of 35 or higher (By March 8 with checkpoints from week to week going up)

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at predetermined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

• M+ Experience w/ Raiderio (Definitely not required but it is just going to help you long run.)

• Availability outside of raid. (We will run splits, M+, and events outside together quite often, and keep in mind with our goals in mind, you will not make it on the raid team if you only play within our raid times.)

If this interests you, feel free to add me!

Contact Info:

(Discord) QuickSilver#8901

(BTag) QuickSiver#1950

Or my Co-GM:

(BTag) Audball#11105

Hey Cucco,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we might be a good fit for what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and need competitive DPS (even melee). Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.