[H] 393 Warlock LFG

393 Demonology Warlock looking for horde guild, looking for a semi-hardcore to hardcore guild for raiding, I am free everyday except Saturdays and I am at 3/9 H BoD currently in terms of progression, i’m on Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Hi Kilgrax!

I have not one but two teams looking for ranged DPS. A warlock would be a welcome addition to either of them!

Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting for our mythic and heroic raid teams. (The two teams raid on opposite nights so this an excellent opportunity for altoholics!)

First, the TL;DR:

Weekend // Mythic 2-day (8 hours)
3/9M, 9/9H
Sunday and Monday, 7PM - 11PM EST
LF ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee

Weekday // Heroic 2-day (4 hours)
6/9H, 9/9N
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9PM - 11PM EST
LF DPS — bonus points if you’re a mage, hunter or ret paladin
Contact: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet or Discord), Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616

(The two teams share a RL but maintain separate rosters — apply for either, or both!)

About the Guild:

At its core, QM is a group of friends who have been exploring Azeroth together since the Wrath of the Lich King. The guild was founded during Cataclysm, with three goals in mind:

• Raid with people we like.
  • Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
  • Enjoy the content without burning out.

Today, QM is home to two raid teams — both led by our 3/9M GM/RL, with significant collaborative input from raiders on both teams to determine which strategies work best for them.

About the Weekend Team:

The weekend team is focused on clearing heroic content quickly and pushing mythic progression for the majority of the raid tier. Our goal isn’t so much to achieve Cutting Edge as it is to continue to improve as a team by taking on some of the most challenging content in the game (and have fun doing it!)

We don’t demand perfection, but we do expect commitment . This is especially important because we don’t over-recruit to fill a bench, so we need everyone who earns a spot on the mythic team to commit to 80%+ attendance; keep current on key class, role and raid mechanics; and be receptive to constructive criticism, when offered.

If you’re looking to experience high-end raiding with a fun and supportive group of friends who believe that it’s possible to progress at a consistent rate while still valuing people over parses, this may be the mythic team for you.

About the Weekday Team:

The weekday team is more relaxed group that includes a handful of mythic raiders on their well-loved alts, as well as Internet and Real Life™ friends who have raided at a mythic level in the past, but for various reasons are looking to take a more casual approach to the end-game.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of an active raiding community but don’t have the time or inclination to commit to mythic progression, this team may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Recruiter: Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616 (Discord)
GM/RL: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord)

Hey there! I’m an officer with Hellfires Fallen/Thrall/H. Our guild is currently 3/9 M and we’re looking for great dps to push Opulence! We raid on Tues/Weds from 730-1030pm EST. In addition to the raids we do M+ daily, heroic full clears weekly, and frequent guild raffles & events.
Attitude & ability to learn mechanics means more than your ilvl. If you’re willing to put the work in to gear up, we can work with you.
You can add me, Faifai#1115 or talk to our raid leader djD3rk#1851 if you want more info on raiding requirements.

< Insipid > is currently recruiting for consistent players. Currently BoD is 7/9H, Uldir 1/8 M 8/8H [AoTC]. We are a guild of long time players, old mythic/ heroic, obtaining AoTC every tier since release of the system. We are currently recruiting players looking to raid in a laid back environment, that enjoys to be competitive. We encourage all to apply even if you may not be the class we are looking for. We raid two nights a week and try to be as efficient as possible. We also enjoy pushing keys each week making sure raiders are getting their 10 keys.

Days and Hours:
Wednesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Sunday 8:00pm - 10:00pm EST
*possible third day if looking to make a push typically Friday / Saturdays at similar times *

Please feel free to post here, or add me on Bnet: Duguai#1545

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders,but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Would love to chat!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Greetings! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Salt Factory is a Horde guild on Arthas. Currently offering both Mythic (5/9M) and Heroic Raiding (4/9 H) and we are recruiting to fill our Heroic roster. Raiding schedule currently is Tues/Thurs 9-Mid Eastern/Server time. Active guild and discord, mythic +s, mature and knowledgeable player base!

For the heroic team, server change is optional during trialing period. Currently, progressing on Conclave. Feel free to reach out if you’d like Ginjurtwyste#1219. Good Luck!