[H] 391 Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild [8/8M]

I am a 391 Protadin (who has a 378 Brewmaster) looking for a raiding guild.

• I was CE last tier and would prefer a guild that was the same or close. I am currently 5/9H, 9/9N in BfD.
  • I always bring my own consumables (armor AND str pots, fully enchanted, and always have flasks & food on hand if necessary) and come prepared with knowledge & ideas for fights, and I prefer a raid atmosphere that does the same.
  • I love to do M+, especially Atal’Dazar (gimme that titanforged trinket you darn dinosaur!).
  • I really enjoy having a guild that I can hang out with socially, instead of having it be more like a job where we just show up, raid, then eff off for the rest of the week.

If you have a tank opening, or think you’d be interested in shifting around your roster to give me a tanking spot, hit me up. My protadin is 391, so I prefer to play her; however, I also have a Monk that is 378 I could gear up and play instead.
Add me on BattleTag to chat: Krystalline#1901 or on Discord: Krystalline#8213.

As for raiding times, I am completely flexible, since I get to make my own hours with my current job. I am usually around late afternoon on weekdays into the wee hours of the night, especially on weekends (previously I had a commitment on Sundays but that is gone now). If you have any questions, please add me. Hope to hear from you soon!

[5/9H] [9/9N] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Flex Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin
  • Tank: Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698