[H] 388 Warrior - 380 Holy Priest - Seeking BoD Raids! [US-Farstriders]

Hey, mature and active player here looking to team up with active and knowledgeable raiders. I am currently 6/9 N for BoD with my priest and I was 8/8 H for Uldir on my warrior. I am currently located in a guild on Farstriders but willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

My current playtime is listed below but can change depending on what happens at work during the day.

Monday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm CST
Friday: 5pm - Whenever CST
Saturday: Whenever - Whenever CST
Sunday: Whenever - 10pm CST

Not looking to join as a filler every now and then, I’m looking for some serious raids that needs a dedicated raider. Also, willing to join for PvP when not raiding.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hey there, we are currently 9/9 N BoD and 4/9 H BoD Horde (US-Thrall) and we are looking for DPS and Heals to complete AoTC.

Bloodwall raids W/Thrus/M from 8-11pm EST.

Please message either our GM: Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707 or Btag: ZMAN#1775 / Discord: Zero#6174

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together, rbgs, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d live to talk. Here’s a link to our thread for more info. Good luck and happy raiding.

GiGi#1168

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spots for a warrior dps in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello! We are Neat a newly founded guild on Stormrage (Alliance). We are currently recruiting all roles for BoD Progression! Current Goal is AoTC, Following AoTC we will push into mythic. Our raid times are Tues/Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST.

We are striving to build a raid group based on mutual respect, meaning we simultaneously value accountability and common decency. Everyone pushes each other to become better players, while aiming to always have fun in the process.

Being a Two night 6 hour team we really want efficient progression while maintaining a friendly calm and enjoyable raid environment.

Any skill level is welcome to join we are currently building a core roster and completely understand there are still people that need to learn BoD.