<H>391 Ret Paladin

391 Ret/prot os. I am looking for a semi casual mythic progression guild. I enjoy a competitive atmosphere. Any time works. Willing to server and faction, but prefer to stay horde if possible.

grubby#1279

1 Like

Nerve [H] Alterac Mountains is now recruiting to add to our core raiding team. We currently have between 12-15 raiders that show up each raid night but our looking to expand our team greatly. 8/8 H Uldir and 2/8M. Our raid days and times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Wednesday’s are usually an optional alt/normal runs. We also run Mythic keys daily. If interested in knowing more or have any questions message Chubbywubby#11975

Hey Grubby. I’m the GM of a two night mythic raiding guild. We ended Uldir @ 7/8 and got Cutting Edge Argus. Below is our general spam. Hit me up if you are interested.

< Endless Waltz > was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. Hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a “mature” raiding guild. The ages in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over North America. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

We maintain our casual atmosphere while pushing content. We expect the utmost from our members inside and outside raid.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug’thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 PST
-Invites start at 6:45 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-Personal. Items that can be traded(that the person doesn’t want) are decided by a council.

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants
-Guild Repairs Provided(sometimes)
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
BFA
-7/8M Uldir
-8/8H Uldir
Legion
-11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne, Cutting Edge
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
ALL

Healers:
Druid (prefer one with a DPS spec as well)

Disc Priest (prefer one with a DPS spec as well)

Tanks:
None

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn’t listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer, (Mawts#11757), Or myself (TwoXKnives#1808) In-game

Check our website for more info: www .endless-waltz. com (edited because I cant post direct links)

alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)
We are currently looking for 1 Healer and assorted DPS
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

<New Lunar Republic> is a 7/8 M Horde guild on US-Thrall seeking skilled raiders to join our core team for the new raid tier. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 PM EST. Our guild has been raiding together for nearly 10 years now! We’re a guild that values community and friendship (both in-game and outside), while consistently clearing content on a 3 night a week schedule.

Our goal is to be able to achieve CE every tier in BFA. In order to reach that goal, we are looking for raiders who are consistent, have good attendance, have a good attitude, and come to raid prepared.

For further inquiry, contact Azazel#11178.

If you are willing to try Alliance, give us a look!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 9/9N and 5/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

I added you and will leave our info below

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. We moved the guild to Dalaran for recruitment and a more populated server.

Our raid environment is one of the best I have ever been in. We are a team of good people and good players. Our guild rankings on Warcraft logs speaks for themselves.

So, if you are looking for a long-term home then this might be the place for you.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 3 of 9 Heroic

I would rather speak with you instead of spamming your thread with recruitment spam, as that does nothing for either of us, getting to know someone is far more important. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Geo|

Hey Grubby! Unbowed Ashes [Thrall] is currently recruiting a ret paladin for BoD. We are currently 8/9 N, 2/8 H and would love to talk to you at your convenience. We offer guild repair, flasks, and feasts. Our raid times are T and Th 8-11 EST. Sunday is an optional night where we reclear normal with alts and have fun. Please feel free to contact me on Discord or Battlenet. I look forward to hearing from you.

Discord - Menhit #5032
Battle net - Darkstorm #1851

Our off tank is going on an extended business trip so we are LF someone to take over the spot for this tier. Ideally we would like a Blood DK or Monk. Drop me a line if interested in chatting.

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Evolved Gaming - Area 52 - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic+ dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi Grubby,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/8 H Battle for Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for Any roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.