[H] 385 MW Looking for raiding guild

Looking for a Horde raiding guild to jump into heroic/mythic with on my MW that can use one full time (NOT a filler or 2nd MW/backup, etc). Just been doing very random pickup raids so far with the new raid…

Please read: This is an alt; my main being a mythic raiding holy priest. I need to find a guild that does not conflict with my current raid days (Wed/Sun).

That being said: Can raid up until 11 EST during the week, or midnight on the weekends. Willing to transfer for the right guild. Working on neck piece for this toon as well…

I have a bunch of raid teams that are CE focused but not all need a MWer but I’ll link Warsong since they match and don’t interfere with your other schedule.

Warsong on Turalyon (Weekend):

7/9H
7/8M (2%M G’huun)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST
Needs:

• 1 Mistweaver Monk
  • 1 Restoration Druid
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 // Mage
  • 1 / DPS DK w/ Blood OS
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application

Hello! I’m from < Insignificant >, but our raiders are anything but!:smiley: We’re currently 3/9 H, hoping to push into and through Mythic as soon as we physically can.

Our raid times are 9:30 - 11:30 EST Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I know that’s a bit past your preferred end time, but thought there was nothing wrong with seeing if you were interested still.:slight_smile:

We would LOVE to have a MW monk for our core team! You would be our only one, and we’re looking for 1 more healer then we’ll have a full heal team.:slight_smile: If you were interested or just had any questions for me, feel free to add me on Bnet! SkyeBBandit#1607

Good morning!

Hello there I’d like to talk to you about possibly joining infallible we are currently 4/9H raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 est please add me on bnet if you’re interested SeeEhL#1215

Will do! Thank you!

Hey Xallgha :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Ok thanks for the info!

up to the top!

Hello there, Im from Crestfallen and we are a brand new guild on Tich looking to build up our roster with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Forgone Conclusion 7/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and ONE healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919