[H] 385 Blood DK LF EST guild

385 Blood DK tank. Looking for an EST guild to hop back into raiding with. Currently 9/9 N BoD. No experience on the new raid yet as my last guild fell apart after our Jaina kill. Prefer weekday evening raids. Can not do weekends. Currently working on a couple of DPS characters as well. Battletag is Craven665#1130

Hey there! Hope you are well. Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

We could use a tank if you’re reliable :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Buddyman#11120

Ladies and Gentleman,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your unquestionably busy schedules to stop by and read this recruitment pitch. We understand that time is extremely valuable and it means a lot to us that you are considering our guild. With that said, let’s get to the details.

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613