[H] 385 Arms Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello,
I’m currently looking for a mythic team for the upcoming tier after mine recently dissolved. My current progression is 8/8H, 2/8M, and 9/11M ABT. I enjoy doing keys and occasional pvp outside of raid. I’m looking for a team that raids later in the evening (no earlier than 6pm PST and will have to be 930 or later Friday/Saturday).

Discord is the easiest way to reach me
Cesium#6861

Hello there!

Impatient is a new Horde weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on the server US-Thrall.

Progression 8/8H AOTC 6/8M Uldir

Our History:
We are new raiding guild that recently formed in 8.0 having to instead fight roster bosses and toxic players instead of Uldir raid bosses. To that end, we created this guild so that we could have a fun raid atmosphere that’s not toxic while trying to achieve CE every raid tier for all of our Raid Team members.

What we offer:
• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends
• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
• Strong leadership with years of wow raiding experience

What we want:
• Adults
• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work.
• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed.

Tuesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Wednesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Thursday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Sometimes we might extend raid times if everyone is down for it.

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:
GM: Fleet#1643
Recruitment: Raychele#1685

7/8 M ally team, 6% on ghuun as of rn, fri-sat 6-10 PST, james#12323 if you wanna talk

Hey Cesium,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753