{H} 384 Havoc DH/377 Resto Shaman LF new guild

Hello, me and my friend are both looking for a new guild as ours just called it quits for mythic raiding for next tier. I just mained switched to a resto shaman. we both have 5/8M Uldir experience. we are looking for a 2 day raiding guild that runs EST or CST. Logs linked will have me on my shaman as well as the DH. We are both active players that love to do mythic + as well.

377 Rshaman-Lumbermill
384 DH Brioedgelord
Demon hunter has been playing since legion, very high dps and knowledgeable player.
DH logs www warcraftlogs com/reports/GHVz8KXaJqvMD43R

Bnet: Cleric#1972
discord: cleric#2416

Hello!

I would be interested in having a chat with the two of you! Please reach out to my discord (if before 7 est). Contact information is at the bottom of the post. Thanks, and have a good one!

[A] <Crisp> is currently 5/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun.

Officer: Velasca (Velasca#1991)

Recruitment: Jal (Boost#11870), Martinez#11583

Current Recruitment

We are currently in open recruitment for the next tier and accepting applications for all specs and classes. Outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

Recruitment needs:

>Tank -> Potentially

>Ranged -> Boomkin/Heal Offspec, Mage

>Melee -> Rogue, Demon Hunter, Feral with Dps or Heal Offspec

>Heals -> Holy Priest

The “Rice Crispies” raid Friday and Saturday 5:00-8:00 Pacific (Invites @ 4:45).

The main Crisp group is 8/8M. The intent is to be behind the main core group (seeing as they raid 4-5x/week), but to clear mythic content while relevant.

If interested, whisper Velasca#1991 (Discord: Velasca#4165) or Boost#1170 for more information. If you prefer, you may app at Crispguild. com under Rice Crispies. If accepted, there will be a two week trial period. Thanks for checking us out and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Hey there!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey Lumbermill! :slight_smile:
You and your friend might be a good fit for us! I know you said 2-day, but our Sunday raiding is technically optional and is reserved for extra progression. It is 2 hrs shorter, and would be fine if you both didn’t attend that day.

About the Big Brain Boys on Illidan

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

It is highly encouraged for our raiders to be able to play their alternate role offspecs, and having a second character for flexibility is encouraged.

Currently Recruiting

• Healer (Shaman)
  • DPS (Any)

Contact/Application

If you’d like to speak to me directly, add LadyPluu#1299 on Bnet.
Alternatively you can fill out our application!
bit.ly/b3-app

Hey there Lumbermill! I hope you and your friend find what you guys are looking for.

The -Everdreaming Fan Club- is an Alliance Weekend raiding guild, raiding 2 nights (Friday/Saturday, 8pm-11pm Mountain Time), located on Kel’Thuzad. We ended the tier at 4/8M, and are looking for 1 dedicated tank and ALL dedicated DPS to join us as we push into BoD.

Please let me know if you’re interested! I’ll be adding you from : Swifyre#1796. Cheers!