[H] 384 4/8M Havoc DH LF Guild

I’m looking for a 2 night raiding guild that raids preferably on Tuesday & Thursday. I am open to raiding on Wednesdays as well. I did not play much Warlords or Legion because I lost interest in the game, but before that I was pushing Heroic content in WoTLK & Cataclysm. I know what it takes to be a mythic raider. My discord is samm#6331 if you want to add me their and we can chat. :slight_smile:

Hi, Pirate Chat has a spot for a Havoc DH as we move into next tier and would love to chat with you more! I’ll add you on discord but in the meantime here is our info if you want to check us out:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs, island expeditions, and much more! Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799