[H] 383 Balance Druid LF Weekend Guild

Hey Azsharian, we have a spot for you if you are interested.

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 3/8

Current Needs

DPS - [Low] Solid ranged or melee will be considered.

Healer -[High] Looking for H Pally, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic BoD drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Hi Azsharian! We could definitely use a boomie to add to our dps roster for our push into BFD. I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like a spot you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Just addd you on Bnet,

I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Prog: 6/8M (Reclearing through Zul each week, potentially see a Mythrax kill this weekend)
Faction & Server: [H] Zul’jin
Days & Times: SAT/SUN 8pm-12am EST (Server Time)
Looking to push hard next tier, not top end but in a timely manner for sure.