[H]382mage/372spriest LF bench/sub/f&f/pvp spot in an active/populated guild

I’ve always pved and pvpd. Server first Conq of naxx, mythic progression, arena master, 2500+exp… at the start of this expansion I went hard and got pretty tired of pve pretty quick. Although i enjoy it. I’m just not up for the constant grind, its dull and tedious. So I’ve gone back to mostly pvp. I’m just looking for a guild of solid active players that dabble in any areas of the game to team up with that I could possibly be an asset to as well if needed. Hmu.

hello we would like to talk to you about a spot in our guild. Add me at chipsandcoke#1804

Rendïggity, < Adversaries > is always recruiting new people. Our primary focus is raiding, but as a multi-team guild we always have people online and interested in participating in non-raid activities as well. Look us up! I can be contacted at Keljran#1466.

Was off forums for a couple days. Will PM u guys in game this weekend.

Hey Rendiggity, if you’re continuing to look I would love a chance to chat with you. We’re currently looking for extra players for our Mythic roster but, more importantly, players who just enjoy the game and logging in to PvP, push keys, etc.

We’re Poutine, a 2-night 5/8 M raiding guild (Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm EST). Outside of our raid nights we have an active group of Mythic+ pushers, a handful of players who enjoy grinding arena rating, we host RBGs throughout the week, and overall look for players who just enjoy being social and are passionate about the game.

As I said, would love to chat with you. If you’re looking for a guild where you can be social and enjoy the game and don’t mind a bench spot as you mentioned, we may be fit for ya.

Feel free to add me at: Sacrilege#3703 (Discord) / Shadowbites#1291 (Battle net) - Main Recruiter