(H) 382 BM Hunter LFG

I’m looking for a new home to finish this raid tier and head into the next one with a confident guild, that is capable of doing top tier content at a reasonable pace, whilst maintaining a positive atmosphere and team-centric environment.

I was a top 100 U.S. raider in all of Cataclysm, and have earned AotC since the end of WoD, with constant mythic experience throughout Legion. I am online 15 minutes early to raid times (aside from notified late showings), and always come fully prepared on a personal level. I have experience as both a GM, and an officer, and am more than willing to help with any external management responsibilities.

I’m quite flexible on times, and more than willing to adapt my schedule/transfer to any guild that truly wants me to play for them, and strives to continually improve. I do have one exception however, I will NOT raid on Sundays.

You can reach me at: Kindred#11969 (Bnet) or Kindred#7871 (Discord) or post right here.

Pref. Zul’jin Horde, but not against switching.

Edit: Thanks again for all the consideration! I greatly appreciate it, but I have decided on a guild!

Hey there!

I am recruiting for my guild and think you'd be a good potential fit.

<Elite>
Horde - Illidan (US)
Currently 4/8M with Fetid to 18% before the holidays.
We raid two nights a week for progression on Tuesday / Wednesday from 9-midnight CST.

We have an optional flex raid on Sunday at the same times.

Our goal is to build a very intimate feeling community full of players that are not okay with settling for average when it comes to self performance. We have a smaller sized community of around 80 active people that enjoy m+ / pvp / raiding / and more. We started on Kel'thuzad alliance in 2016 and have recently moved to horde on Illidan where we have been thriving. 80% of the raid team is the original roster from 2016.

Add me on Discord or BNET to chat!
Discord: Snow#8528
BNET: Snow#13647

(Discord is much quicker response time from me)

Syntax Error on Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you.

We’re a group of experienced raiders pushing into Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We’re mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We have limited spots left on the roster and are looking for great players to trial with us.

What you get when you join us?

A group who pushes keys on non raid days!
A fun raiding environment!
Feast and Cauldrons provided!

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) Heroic Raid Thursday 9 - 11 CST
(Optional) M+ Wed 9 30 - 11 CST

We are currently progressing on Zekvoz.

What we’re looking for

We’re looking for great DPS, preferably RDPS to trial with us. We are looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. Discord is required.

Contact

Contact via Discord
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Officer: cyndraei#4163
(8/8H 2/8M) Wowprogress: wowprogress .com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST
  • All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need
  • Healer - N/A
  • Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh
  • Ranged DPS - High Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200
  • Muaythai#1622

Still looking? You’d trial with Tuesday 11/27/18 @ 5:45pm PST. Hyjal server. Bnet DatDotDoe#1270

My spam post for more info:

If you are interested in 2 day/week raiding we might be a good fit for you. We do not compete with the top 2 day/week guilds or the guilds who raid 12-16 hours a week but we do consistently hit CE on a 6 hour/week schedule.

You can message me @ Grahn#1735 or Ramchi and Ramanator#1182 if you have questions or are interested.

I will leave our guild spam below.

<The Mafia> is a 6/8 Mythic guild on Frostwolf (Horde) and is currently looking to recruit more members for our roster!

Who we are:
The Mafia is the oldest guild on Frostwolf and was formed the day the servers went live. Considered one of the premier raiding guilds during Vanilla, the Mafia competed for server firsts on Frostwolf during the races for Onyxia, Ragnaros and Nefarian. Although we have a laid back & friendly atmosphere, we look to push progression at a reasonable but efficient pace. Outside of our mythic raiding schedule, our guild is very active as well; often pushing M+ together, PVPing, running alt/community raids and more.

Summary:
⦁ 8/8H 6/8M
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Frostwolf (low pop)
⦁ Schedule: Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm pst, with an alt heroic raid on Weds.

Legion & BFA Achievements:
⦁ Cutting Edge Xavius
⦁ Cutting Edge Gul’dan
⦁ Cutting Edge Argus
⦁ Realm First Mythic Argus
⦁ Realm First Keystone Masters (BFA & Legion)

Recruiting:
⦁ Shaman (Resto/flex)
⦁ Druid (Resto/balance)
⦁ Priest (Disc/Holy)
⦁ Any Ranged DPS

We are currently most in need of ranged dps and flex healers, however other classes may be up for consideration.

What we expect from you:
We expect all of our raiders to have near perfect attendance and come prepared to every raid night; this means doing research on the fights, simming, bringing the required consumables etc. We raid only 6 hours a week and wish to be as efficient as possible within that time frame. We understand real life happens but if you are not able to meet the attendance requirement consistently due to real life circumstances, you are going to be better off applying to another guild with more optimal raid times for you.

If you think you’d be a good addition to our team and community and are interested in applying, feel free to add my btag Ramanator#1182 .

Untold Prophecy on Zul’jin is currently in need of a few classes for our Mythic progression. We are currently 7/8M.

[Recruting]
Beast Mastery Hunter
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Mage

Feel free to apply even if your class isn’t listed

[Raid times]
Tuesday- 7:30 PM-10:30 PM EST
Wednesday- 7:30 PM-10:30 PM EST
Thursday- 7:30 PM-10:30 PM EST

[Progression]
Uldir - 20 Player:
7/8 Uldir Mythic | Ahead of the Curve: G’huun

Tier 20 - 20 Player:
5/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic | Ahead of the Curve: Kil’jaeden

Tier 19 - 20 Player:
10/10 Nighthold Mythic | Cutting Edge: Gul’dan
7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic | Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3 Trial of Valor Mythic | Cutting Edge: Helya

Tier 18 - 20 Player:
13/13 Hellfire Citadel Mythic | Cutting Edge: The Black Gate

Tier 17 - 20 Player:
10/10 Blackrock Foundry Mythic | Cutting Edge: Blackhand’s Crucible
7/7 Highmaul Mythic | Cutting Edge: Imperator’s Fall

[Battle tags]
Pyro#1488
Xunsai#1500
Swangled#1362

[Discord tag]
Necrosis#8407

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Lamb!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 7-10pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 6/8M!
We have a guild application at : https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
if you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

Dont Die-Zul’jin (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:

• Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Boomkin, Mage.
  • Melee DPS: Arms/Fury Warrior, Windwalker Monk w/ Brewmaster OS
  • Healers: Resto Druid
  • ANY exceptional players

https://dont-die.enjin.com/

Potential applicants should have mythic experience in Legion or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:

• Tuesday: 8pm- 11pm EST (5pm - 8pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST (5pm - 8pm PST)
  • Thursday: 8pm - 11pm EST (5pm - 8pm PST)

About Us:
A core group of friends that came together at the end of Legion with the intention of pushing top 200-300 US and top 15 server. Our Officers are made up of former top 100US players, as well as several of our core. We’re striving to create an atmosphere where everybody has a voice, and everybody feels like they are being heard. We value people’s dedication, motivation, and ability to work as a team to down content in the limited time we have. We strive for our players to be driven, competitive, and always looking to push and improve eachother.

Current Progression:

• 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression:

• 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (formation)

What to Expect from Us:
We provide determined leadership that is driven to achieve our end goal which is to consistently improve while sustaining a laid back atmosphere. Time is precious, we strive to work as efficiently as possible. One of our bigger goals is to achieve progression without having drama or toxicity take the guild hostage.

What We Offer:

• Consistent progression
  • Strong leadership
  • Full guild bank access (repairs, flasks, food, gems, enchants etc.)

Our Expectations:

• High attendance
  • Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
Recruiting Officer/Ranged Officer: Trump (Btag - Discord: ThatGuy#13288 - Trump#4121)
GM/Raid Leader: Skint (Btag - Discord: Skint#11331 - Skint#5716)