[H] 380 Havoc DH LFG for Mythic Progression

2/8 M Experience but current guild stopped raiding due to members quitting.

While player are leaving in droves, I’m still highly active in the game with a lvl 35 neck. Keeping busy with pvp and old content but still got that progression itch. Also looking forward to 8.1 raids.

Preferably looking for a guild that raids on my off days which fall on Sun/Mon/Tues.

Horde only please but willing to transfer to any server. Hit me up!

Hi Auxxlr :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey Auxxir! We are looking for a DH to help complete our mythic team. We are also part of a server community to help keep things active. Here is some generic information and message me on real ID if you are interested. Thanks.

RAID TIMES

Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Off Night Raid or M+ Runs:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST

We also run M+ throughout the week and weekends

CURRENT Progression
Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

CURRENT NEEDS:
Hight Priority DPS:
Monk
DH
Shaman
Warlock
Any DPS will be considered. Having a Tank or Heal OS is always beneficial but not necessary.

ABOUT US

Coalition is home to a group of mature players who have raided since 2008. Our goal is to push content in the latest raids and be consistent and competitive while also having fun.

Contact Information

Battle Tags:
Gandar - Gandar#11713
Crix - Crixalls#1193
Sas - Danjorzone#1615
Luci - Edcthegreat1478
Aryn - Aryn#11439

<Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression 8/8M
#1 6hr/week guild in the US in Antorus
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night
Discord | Loot Council

Hypnotic Raid History
Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012
MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306

WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334

Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144
(#1 6hr/week guild in the US)

BFA: Uldir: 8/8M US 227

What we are looking for:
Dps: Spriest, Warrior, Havoc, Rogue
Heals: Disc
Will consider anyone who performs at a high level

Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.
Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have!

How to Apply to Hypnotic
Please apply on our website @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull
18+
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor
M+ Weekly/Keeping up to date on AP

Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world’s best guild, but we will not be too far behind.

Addons Needed!
DBM/Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras 2
Angry Assignments
RcLooutcouncil
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officer: Truthwatcher

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day

Seraph’s Color Blind team is looking for a havoc DH to complete their mythic roster! They raid on Friday and Saturday nights if you’re willing to raid outside of your off days.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like