[H] 380 Havoc DH LF Weekend Mythic Guild

I’m a 380 Havoc DH looking to clear heroic early and progress into Mythic on a weekend schedule. I have high parses (80+) in Heroic and have dabbled in to Mythic (2/8) with pugs. In my previous guild (8/8H, 1/8M) I found myself being held back because of unstable-scheduled and non-committed raiders and would like to be able to raid in a stable environment and be able to consistently improve. I’m on the Thrall realm, but I am willing to transfer to other high pop realms. I hope I’m a good fit for your guild!

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST
8/8M US 325

Breathe#1185, Gub#1148
~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

Hi Rookish,

Going to throw our spam your way. Get in touch if you’re interested.

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8 (15% Zek)

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Prefer ranged but we are considering all solid players

Healer -[High] Looking at all classes

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Hey there Rookish,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!