[H] 377ilvl, 2/8M Prot/Ret Pally LFG

I just recently came back to the game last month after nearly a 6 year break, I have been mostly pugging keystones, and I’ve been able to squeeze in a couple of raids with my current group but their times don’t quite fit in my with schedule.

So I’m looking to raid preferably on Sunday/Monday, any time fits as these are generally my days off, but I can also raid on weekdays, Tuesday-Thursday at any time past 6/7pm Eastern/Central. I want to raid with a knowledgeable, experienced, friendly & patient group of people who are willing to learn & progress through new content together.

I have extensive & ever growing knowledge of my class, I’ve tanked & DPS’d 5/8 Heroic Uldir bosses, 2 Mythic Bosses & Cleared normal as both specs, aswell as a number of Mythic Keystones (Though, embarrassingly, not as many or in the time, that I would’ve preferred.)

So, that’s my application I guess, if you want to talk some more hit me up in game. (Pomona#11357)

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Any Spec Rogue
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Shadow/Disc Priest
  • Restoration/Balance/Feral Druid
  • Any Spec of Shaman
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

Looking for guilds on Alterac, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast & Warsong

If you are willing to faction change and server transfer:
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

hey there, we’re looking for tanks for the roster right now, if you can play offspec - it’s a bonus as well (dps or heal os). would love to chat, add me and we can talk on bnet or discord! good luck in your search should we not meet your needs

<Mental Alacrity> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M | 8/8N | 8/8H

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle raiding content in 8.1 and begin mythic content for next tier.

Our schedule:

★ tuesday from 9pm to 12am EST.

★ thursday from 9pm to 12am EST.

★★ What is Mental Alacrity? ★★

As a new raiding guild, we have many players who have been raiding and playing since Burning Crusade. Many of us have raided together in previous guilds. We aim to come together and clear content while maintaining a positive and encouraging environment.

★ As a 2 day raiding guild, we aim to accomplish as much progression in our 2 allotted days as possible. We expect our raiders to come prepared and ask questions/make suggestions and share info in our discord strategy thread.

★ We have an active discord where we hang out, share stories, listen to music,

play music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people.

★★ how keen is your mental alacrity? ★★

Our atmosphere is open and friendly. We value honesty, integrity and clear communication. Many of our players also play other games (league, overwatch, hearthstone, heroes of the storm, fortnite etc).

Our Raid team is currently recruiting:

★ open Melee DPS

★ open Ranged DPS

★ 1 resto shaman or healer with capable dps OS

Contact information:

★ luna#14515

★ illuminatus#1347

★ batteryninja#1624