[H] 376 DH lf active/social raiding guild

PLEASE BE INTO SOME MYTHIC PROGRESSION.

LOOKING FOR 7PM-11PM EST TIMES MONDAY THRU THURSDAY ONLY. these are the only times i will commit too. Will I stretch the 11pm? It will be situational.

MS havoc - ilvl 375
OS veng - ilvl 372

The name is Goodfella, and I am what I call myself! Lol. This will be short and sweet since there will probably be interviews and trial runs.

I am looking for an active, social guild who also raids mythic as well. I love doing M+ when its guild groups, I’ve been pugging the past few days and its been a nightmare lol.

I have 1/8M experience.

My raiding experience goes far back as the original MC. Took a 4 year break between Lich King and half of MoP. As far as the past 2 expansions, I have always killed a few mythic bosses in each tier however, never got close to CE.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you!

Heya Goodfella. Crazies Again is on the Wyrmrest Accord server, Horde. We’re a close nit group of people with great camaraderie. We’re always looking for good people. We pride ourselves in having fun no matter what we’re doing in game. It also looks like your needed times run good with our raiding schedule. We raid normal, heroic and try to push into mythic. We also run Mythic+ and some PvP. If you like what you see feel free to contact any of us listed below. Good luck no matter where you end up!

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 5/8H. Our goal is to achieve AOTC on Uldir while we still have time and also hit AOTC on Dazar’alor and push into Mythic with a short raid schedule. We also enjoy Mythic+ and some PvP. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand:

Tank:
None

Healer:
Druid
Priest

Dps:
Dk
Mage
Any Spec

Players of unlisted classes are also welcome.

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts but ask that everyone furnish their own pots. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

Hi Goodfella!

My guild is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding. Your availability is just about what we’re needing and we do have a melee slot open. We have been pushing Mythic content since Nighthold, and our days/times are listed below. We also have some of the strongest Mythic+ players on our server if that interests you.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats, or visit our website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more information about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Reach out to me at my contact information below to discuss things further. Thanks!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
GM: Dethwell
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Recruiting Officer: Justac
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Hi Goodfella!

I’m recruiting for Surreality, a well-established adult raiding guild on Black Dragonflight, Skullcrusher and Gul’dan. We raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-11pm EST (8pm-10pm CST). With the exception of a few short end-of-the-expansion breaks between releases, we have been raiding continuously for 12 years and counting – so you know we aren’t going anywhere!

About Us :

Surreality was established in 2006. We have always taken a “fun and friendship first, progression second” philosophy to raiding – but over the years, fun, friendship and progression have become much the same thing for our team, which includes several groups of real life and Internet friends.

As you would expect from a 12 year-old guild, many of us have literally grown up with the game. Today, we’re a group of mostly 30-somethings, balancing our 6-hour weekly raid schedule around careers, families, and other obligations. Everyone understands that real life comes before WoW, so no one begrudges the occasional absence. Above all, we strive to create a collaborative environment, where everyone is encouraged to speak up and participate in developing raid strategies, troubleshooting issues, etc.

Schedule/Events:

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 11pm EST.

On offnights, we have several groups that run mythic+ and island adventures. We also organization occasional alt runs, achievement raids, etc. These are typically planned on the calendar and posted in advance to allow anyone who wants to – including our many social members – to participate.

Progression/Outlook:

Uldir: 3/8M, 8/8H

We get AOTC every tier, then push as far into mythic as interest and attendance allows. We’re kind of in the awkward place now where our group is too good to be challenged by heroic, but too small to make mythic our main focus – so we’re opening recruitment for melee and ranged DPS to grow the team. We currently have 16-18 plus fill-ins, and are looking to build up to a full roster of 24-26 to accommodate absences and let some of our less-mythic minded players go casual.

Current Needs :

DPS – ranged preferred, but we will take melee as well.

Guild Leader: velkana#1155 (Battle net), Malice#7616 (Discord)
Raid Leader: Keaton#1674 (Battle net)

Ailurus, i added you on battle.net

Merry Christmas Goodfella!

You would be a perfect fit for We raid Tue, Wed 730-1030 EST and alt raid on Saturday 730-1030 EST. We are currently 2/8M with sub 40% pulls on Zek! We will be pushing into BoD pretty hard and would love to have you! We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild with a fun relaxed mature environment! We offer free repairs and an awesome time!

If interested add me to Bnet so we can talk more CaPtInCrUd#1692

bump for new years

still looking for a raiding guild

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US & Area52 US is a multi team raiding group. Team Omen (horde) FRI-SAT 8:30-113:0EST needs more!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Help us build yet another successful team!

Hey Good, we have several raid teams you might be interested in! Check us out and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until spot it available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK (DPS), Havoc DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: Resto Shaman

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

bump. Happy New Year

bump. holidays are over :slight_smile:

happy 2019! its going to be a great year! still looking…

no one needs a DH? lol

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

If you are open to faction/server transferring, my guild is 2/8M on Stormrage. Looking for a few solid melee dps.

If you would like to chat, add me on bnet: Manetheren#11993, If not - free bump.

bump. NFL playoffs!

still looking…DH in need of guild

last time for the bump

1/8M 8/8H 730-1030 EST Currently on Mal’ganis(Horde). Pushing AOTC every tier with as many mythic bosses as we can get. Need 1 few more spots to fill core. BTAG: Morpheus#1478