[H] 375 Rogue LFG

Hi Masumoto,

If you’re still looking for a guild and are open to a possible transfer, I’d love a chance to chat and see if we’d be a fit for each other. I didn’t respond initially because there are a lot of options on Tich, but it seems you are still open to possibilities so I figure I’d throw my helm in the ring, too. :slight_smile:

I am recruiting for Surreality of Black Dragonflight, Skullcrusher and Gul’dan. Like you, we’re 2/8M with some pulls on Zek. We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-11pm EST. I think “mature-ish” is probably a good word for us: most of us are in our early-to-mid 30’s, balancing a 6-hour raid schedule around careers, families and the various other symptoms of adulthood. That said, while we are all adults, we do frequently tend towards the silly.

If you think you might be interested in joining us, please add me in-game as velkana#1155 or on Discord as Malice#7616.

I hope to hear from you – and if I don’t, I wish you the best of luck in your search!

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden/Arathor.

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, and would like to progress further, but are needing people to fill out the roster.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
  • Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
  • Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
  • Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
  • We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

Priest - Shadow

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

Hey there. We are looking for more key members for our raid team and would love to chat if you are interested. here is some generic information and feel free to add me on bnet if you would like to ask some questions. Appreciate your time.

RAID TIMES

Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Off Night Raid or M+ Runs:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST

We also run M+ throughout the week and weekends

CURRENT Progression
Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

CURRENT NEEDS:
Hight Priority DPS:
Monk
DH
Shaman
Warlock
Any DPS will be considered. Having a Tank or Heal OS is always beneficial but not necessary.

ABOUT US

Coalition is home to a group of mature players who have raided since 2008. Our goal is to push content in the latest raids and be consistent and competitive while also having fun.

Contact Information

Battle Tags:
Gandar - Gandar#11713
Crix - Crixalls#1193
Sas - Danjorzone#1615
Luci - Edcthegreat1478
Aryn - Aryn#11439

If you’re flexible with your hours/faction check us out.

#1 6hr/week guild in the US in Antorus
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night
Discord | Loot Council

Hypnotic Raid History
Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012
MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306

WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334

Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144
(#1 6hr/week guild in the US)

BFA: Uldir: 8/8M US 227

What we are looking for:
Dps: Spriest, Warrior, Havoc, Rogue, Mage, Hunter
Heals: Disc, Rsham
Will consider anyone who performs at a high level

Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.
Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have!

How to Apply to Hypnotic
Please apply on our website @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull
18+
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor
M+ Weekly/Keeping up to date on AP

About us:

Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world’s best guild, but we will not be too far behind.

Addons Needed!
DBM/Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras 2
Angry Assignments
RcLooutcouncil
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officer: Truthwatcher