[H] 374 MW LF M+ Guild/Casual Raiding Guild

Ello, i haven’t really seriously raided since legion but i did do a bit of heroic Uldir first week but i took a break shortly after Uldir came out. My main thing i love doing is pushing keys and seeing how far i can push but i havent found many groups that can do that and most groups already have a healer. However with the new raid coming out i may be interested in casual Heroic/Mythic raiding in the new tier if i find a guild in need of a core M+ healer for pushing and if i am a good fit for your guild/group.

If i sound like something your guild would want or if you have more questions send me an add on either btag or discord and we can talk some more to see if i could be a good fit, i prefer smaller realms but i would consider a bigger realm if i do like the guild/group. I am not interested in changing to alliance.

Edit: Just to be a bit more clear im looking for a M+ guild group that is in need of a core M+ healer to push, i do have an interest in raiding but it depends on if im a good fit for the group/if your group likes me/how high we can push.

Discord - Rena#0201
Btag - GingerHeals#11438

Bump, still looking for a guild!

Bump, still looking!

Bump! still looking

Hey there! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet so i’ll leave this here in case you’re still looking and interested! We are located on the Arthas Server :slight_smile:

“First Try” is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Raid Nights:

Mythic- Sun/Mon 9:45pm - 1:15am EST
Heroic- Weekly runs for alts

Recruiting:

• Tanks ( Med )
  • Healers ( Med )
  • Melee ( Med )
  • Ranged ( High ) - Mage/Shadow Priest/Balance

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

Lets chat if you’re interested!:

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time. We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both type and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, Keys, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at taransula#1161 or on disc at Bug (??‘-’?)?#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hi Luneistra,

We are 8/8H 2/8M; very healthy raid environment, solid teams. Heroic is more casual and fun and the Mythic team is a little more reserved, but we do have a very mature calm raid leader who does clear call-outs and strats without all yelling and raging. We run Heroic Tue/Fri 7-10 Pst and Sat/Sun 7-10Pst Mythic. We do not expect people to be on both teams but many of us run alts. We have officers who coordinate keys throughout the week to make sure everyone gets a weekly chest. If this sounds like the type of guild you are interested in send me a whisper -misselbie#1759

Bump! Still looking!

Hiya Luneistra!

Onslaught is a casual-progressive raiding guild who has been around since 2006 on Doomhammer- Baelgun, US-Horde. We are focused on clearing all Normal and Heroic raid content in BFA. (We MAY dip our toes into Mythic as raid comp and size permits) We also love doing Mythic+ runs on off-raid nights.

Raid Nights:

Tuesday – 515p to 830p PST (815-1130p EST)
Wednesday – 515p to 830p PST (815-1130p EST)

If interested in raiding full time with us, the following qualifications are required:

• Must be Ilvl 365+
  • Must be 18+ IRL age
  • Must have prior raid experience, either in WoD/Legion or earlier WoW expansions
  • We use Discord for voice communication.
  • Loot System: We use a modified Loot Council when doing Heroic+ to distribute tradeable Azerite pcs and other gear.
  • Must be knowledgeable in your chosen class and spec and be OK with the occasional progression wipe / be able to handle constructive advice if offered in the process of learning new encounters.

Contact Minaah via my B-tag: minaah#1990 or my Discord: minaah#3795 to set up a recruitment interview or to get more details about our guild.

–Thank you for your interest in advance!

Sent a request! Still open to looking if any guilds are interested still ^^.

Bump! Still looking

Bump! Still open to more!

Bump! Still looking!

Bump! Still looking

Guild: The Sworn-Arthas

Raid times: Tuesday and Monday 9PM to 12AM EST
Optional heroic and normal on Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM EST

Progress: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M

Contact: Kentauri-BNET: Kentauri#1750, Discord: Kentauri#4150
Wraug-BNET: Wraug#1125, Discord: #5569

Needs: Any and all competent players for mythic raiding and keys!

Hello Luneistra!

Might Of Olympus(Horde on Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me or my fellow recruiters up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Mole#1993
Koramy#1933
Wootlz#11101

Bump! Still open to more suggestions!

Bloop! Still looking.

Bump! still looking

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic bench and potentially our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially healers!)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net