[H] 374 Havoc DH LF Mythic Progression

I’ve raided since Vanilla, and I have a significant amount of experience in early WoW. I’m 8/8H, 1/8M and I’m seeking a guild that is at least 3-4/8M. I went 7/7M in EN, 10/10M in NH, 7/9M in ToS and 1/11M in ABT. In addition, I completed 3/3M ToV without dying for the Chosen achievement. I also have the Ulduar and Naxxramas 10 achievements for completing the instance while it was current without dying.

I rerolled DH late into the expansion from DK. I do have logs with many epic parses. Azerite neck is level 29. I can solo run orbs on G’huun with a lock gate.

My availability is 9-1am CST or 10-4pm CST. Fridays and Saturdays are a nonstarter. I’m not interested in playing anything other than Havoc and on Horde.

In addition, I’m seeking an active Mythic+ guild. I’m sitting at 750 score from just PUG’ing. I was 2.7k in Legion.

Leave your spam here, and I will get back to you soon :slight_smile:

Greetings! :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Thank you for the quick response. That’s a little earlier than I would like to raid. I’m still looking :slight_smile: