[H] 373 MW/ Holy Priest LF Raid Guild

I have two healers on Zul’jin that are looking to join a raid team. I am available anytime and am on EST.

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post. We are 6/8 M and pushing for CE.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Immediate spot for a MW Monk. Working on Mythrax as I type this.

Hello Bunnii,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM 8.1 Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

Uldir Raid Progess - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

Needs for 8.1

We are currently recruiting all specs and classes going into the 8.1 raid. We are always looking to improve at every position because completion is our top priority. Also looking to recruit individuals who enjoy doing mythic plus dungeons.

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

GM: Consecrater#1492

Hi Bünnii
I am interested in adding a Monk to your Healing Team. Please get in touch with me.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731