[H] 370 Warlock & 368 Boomkin Looking for Guild

Myself and one other player are looking for a new guild on Zul’Jin Horde side. Both of us are 7/8H with experience on G’Huun fight. Our raid availability is Monday 8PM-12AM (EST/Server), Saturday Anytime, and Sunday 11AM - 3PM.

We are looking for a guild with similar or higher progression that we can finish up Heroic Uldir with and continue into the next raid tiers, as well as running Mythic + outside of raid days/times. Also looking for an atmosphere not polluted by elitist mentality

If you are interested, please contact me in game on Asondraela or my B-tag Omagatsu#1185

Hi Asondraela, you have some very strange raid availability. Mostly I just wanted to inquire if you are flexible at all to be able to work out a Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST schedule? We have recruitment open on our mythic team and could use some more people. I sent you a friend request if you want to talk.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 7/8H is recruiting Ranged & Melee DPS for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster going into the next raid tier! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• exceptional ranged DPS (Boomy,Mage,Lock)
  • exceptional melee DPS
  • Main tank w/ DPS off spec

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/flask
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

CONTACTS:

Ximu (recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Was encountering an error trying to add you. Would love to chat about my guild and our raid times. Hmu on btag or discord.
Bnet epi7ome#1646
Disc epi#8986