[H] 370 Resto Druid LF Raid Team

Hello,

Looking for a guild/raid team for a 370 Resto Druid. I have achieved AoTC on my H Pally, but the team this toon was committed to as decided to disband due to lack of interest in BFA.

More Details:

• Looking for a “core” healing spot. No interest in being bench player or playing DPS at all
  • Preferred Raid times Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday 8PM Eastern or later. Would consider late night Friday Saturday but attendance may be a little impacted 20% of the time or so due to work and travel.
  • Horde only please. Willing to transfer realms but would prefer a “trial” basis first
  • Would consider teams working on Mythic provided they have the right “culture”. Not overly interested in CE teams. Looking for a relaxed stress free environment full of adults who have fun while taking pride in knowing their class and performing as well as they can. Looking for a team with a solid well communicating raid lead who understands people make mistakes but they can be learned from to improve.
  • A larger guild with multiple raid teams doing activity such as Mythic+ outside of raid would be strongly preferred
  • Can provide logs for my pally showing AoTC as well as what I have done on my Druid which is 5/8 Heroic.
  • I am a near 100% attendance raider, who can communicate ahead of time when I am not available. I work diligently to perform well at my class, partner with my teammates, and know the fights

Will monitor this post or can be contacted at Kosh#1220

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

raid spots will have to be earned, we will not consider you a core Raider until in game ability is proven. nothing is handed to anyone.

Hey there Kosh

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Hey Kósh, I think perhaps our heroic-only weekday team at < Adversaries > may line up with what you’re looking for, considering the times work for you. The team is scheduled to raid Wed/Thu 8:30pm to 11pm EST during progression times; however, lately they’ve been clearing heroic on Wednesday. This team is restricted to heroic only and is a more relaxed raiding environment. We also have an additional team and a large core of guild members to do content outside of raiding. Hit me up at Keljran#1466 if this sounds like something you would be up for.