[H] 370 Warlock LF Mythic Guild

I am a highly competent player looking to finally break away from the pug life and find a home prior to the new raid… I have not really raided/played seriously on this toon since Wrath but back then I was in a top 250ish guild so I am very familiar with competitive raiding.

I am 8/8 heroic currently. I have neck level 34 and my ilvl is currently 370 depending on what I equip. I realize my ilvl may not be ideal but looking at my Warcraftlogs parses by ilvl I am very competitive among similarly geared players. I think I have enough time to bring my gear up to a sufficient level prior to the release of the next raid.

I would preferably be looking for a two night a week raiding guild. My available times would preferably be Mon. - Thurs. 9 pm server or later and Sunday anytime. I would prefer a guild that can reliably achieve AOTC and preferably at least pushes for some level of mythic progression.

I am a very competitive player and will always strive to maximize my character. I have no problem trialing and earning my spot.

I will be happy to discuss any opportunities further in game or at my BT - Drac#1847

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 7/8H is recruiting Ranged & Melee DPS for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster going into the next raid tier! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• exceptional ranged DPS (Boomy,Mage,Lock)
  • exceptional melee DPS
  • Main tank w/ DPS off spec

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/flask
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

CONTACTS:

Ximu (recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

-Attunement- 8/8 H

We are a guild that focuses on clearing relevant Heroic difficulty raid content in an overall casual and relaxed environment.

Currently we are looking for dedicated and reliable players to round out our roster as we continue to raid in Battle for Azeroth. We are open to any exceptional players, focusing on Ranged DPS and possible Tank applicants.

Raid times: Tuesday / Thursday 7-10 pm Eastern.

Currently we are taking a raiding break as people gear up toons they are looking to play for next tier and take a break for the holidays, but we are looking to hit the next tier hard again!

If you think you would enjoy joining, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us here, via in-game mail, or on bnet!

Seppy#1485 - In Game : Seppy
Teekee#11716 - In Game : Dämonin
Adorict#1509 - In Game : Adorict

Goonies never say wipe H ZJ 8/8H 2/8M
we have 1 required day a week Sunday 6-10pm est. Optional/alt night on Saturday at 730pm. We are currently on Christmas break giving some folks a break and trying to bolster our ranks heading into Battle of Daz. We have plenty of people that group up for mythic+ and pvp throughout the week. If you are interested feel free to message me in game or add me on bnet @ pailos#1956

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogue, Death Knight, Monk
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Emboldened is currently accepting new members! We’re 8/8 H 1/8 M. We recently made the transition from Emerald Dream to Zul’jin to offer those in guild who are more interested in PvE content better opportunities! We’ve got a solid core who enjoy helping members gear and get better at the game!

You can refer to our guild thread here;

You can also refer to our raid team thread here;

Raid teams are currently being restructured for the new tier but we raid Tuesday/ Wednesday 8-11. We have guild RBGs multiple times a week for those who are interested lead by 2.6-2.8xp. We have arena teams / partners many ranging from 2-2.8k xp. We have several mythic + groups running weekly with a guild competition weekly offering the guild group to push the highest key each week 10,000g. We also have lot’s of social events and community events!

If you’d like feel free to reach out to anyone online or our raid leader Kaarson about our raid team! :smiley: Good luck in your search for a guild!